101

Jimin and Yoongi was still holding hands and Yoongi never felt happier. "Are we there yet?". Jimin whined. "Actually yes". Yoongi used his key, covered Jimin eyes and opened the door.

 Yoongi used his key, covered Jimin eyes and opened the door

Yoongi moved his hand from Jimin eyes and Jimin eyes widened. "I hope you like it, it took me so...". Jimin didn't even let Yoongi finish before he kissed him. "Thank you Yoongi". Jimin hugged him. Yoongi held Jimin gently. "Your welcome". Yoongi said. "So... weren't not going back to the ball right?". Yoongi asked.

"Oh god no". Jimin said shaking. "I'm already sleepy". Jimin said yawning. "Good lets go, I left your room untouched but I did clean it from time to time". Yoongi laughed and Jimin stared at him. Yoongi noticed Jimin staring at him and realized what he just said. "Was that weird?". Yoongi said. "Very". Jimin replied. "Sorry, let's just go".

 "Sorry, let's just go"

Jimin raced to the bed and jumps on it. "You have NO idea how much I missed this room". Jimin giggled. "I think someone would be upset you said that Jimin". Yoongi said. "Eh? Who?". Jimin asked. The bathroom door opened and Binji pounced on Jimin. "BINNIE!". Jimin hugs his wolf tightly. "I missed you boy! You missed so much in that house! It was chaotic".

Yoongi was sitting on the sofa watching Jimin and Binji play and laugh together. "Hang on, let me use the bathroom". Jimin got up and ran to the bathroom. The moment Jimin closed the door, Yoongi glared at the wolf. "You're suppose to be helping me". Yoongi growled. Binji playfully wags his tail and Yoongi gave him a cold glare. "Get out". Yoongi demanded.

Binji tilted his head and howls. "Binji I swear if you don't leave, I will let Forrest beat your ass". Yoongi said still glaring at the wolf. Binji yawned and jumped on the bed. "You fucking...". "Aww! Are you tired boy?". Jimin went to his wolf and pets his head. Binji nodded and snuggled a pillow. "You're so cute!". Jimin fanboys over his wolf. Yoongi was mumbling under his breath the whole time.

Jimin managed to put his wolf to sleep. Jimin overs Binji with the blanket and kissed his head. "Night Binnie, I love you". Jimin smiled. "Now Yoongi". Jimin looks at him and Yoongi jumps up. "I didn't do it!". Yoongi yelled. Jimin glared at him. "Never said you did anything Yoongi". Jimin crossed his arms. "Nevermind, what is it?". Yoongi asked with a smile on his face.

"Hmm". Jimin looks him up and down. "Like I was trying to say let's leave, Binnie needs to sleep". Jimin smiles at his wolf again and Yoongi smirked. "I have another room for you". Yoongi said. "Really! Thank you Yoongi, let's go". Jimin says pulling him out the room. "Wait". Yoongi takes out a blindfold and puts it on Jimin.

"Hey! Why are you blindfolding me?". Jimin asked. "Because". Yoongi kissed Jimin's neck.

"Its a surprise".