71

Giu was eating his food angrily. He was woken up by Darren who poured cold water on him and hasn't said a word to since then. "You look like dog shit". Namjoon said. Giu didn't say anything. "And you look tired, while Darren probably looks like a butterfly". Namjoon says then gasps. "Was Darren top?!?". Namjoon shouted and Giu glared at him.

"Good morning everyone!". Darren sings while entering the kitchen and Giu paid him no mind. "You look refreshed Darren". Hoseok said. "I am! I had THE most amazing bath". Darren giggled. "Fucking bitch". Giu mumbles under his breath and continues to eat. "I know I am Giu, thanks for noticing". Darren laughed. "Umm what happen between you too?". Renki asked.

Giu put his fork down, wiped his mouth with a napkin and went off. "This motherfucker right here woke me up!". Giu yelled. "Oh my god! Use you goddamn inside voice you damn animal!". Darren shouted. "You poured cold water on me!!!". Giu screams. "Why would you ruin my bed?". Namjoon asked. "I didn't, he slept in the tub last night". Darren replied. Renki just looked at Giu and laughed.

"You wouldn't let me sleep on the bed!". Giu yelled. "I know what I said, I was in the room". Darren rolls his eyes. Giu just growls. "And besides there were other options, like the floor or the table". Darren said. "Oh! You could have always jumped out the window or broke the door knob but YOU chose to sleep in the bathroom, in the tub, like a bitch". Darren added.

Giu was just playing with the knife on the table, trying to calm his self down. "Hey Darren, how far do you think I can shove this knife down your throat?". Giu asked. "Not as far as you can shove your dick, big boy". Darren winks. Giu puts the knife down and walks out the kitchen. Namjoon laughs. "You have a sharp tongue". Hoseok giggled. "Thank you". Darren laughed.

Giu was in the living watching t.v. when he saw something that made him want to cry.

"The King just announced his engagement to a mystery man!".