36

The room was silent for a while till Jimin broke it with his laughter. "Why are you laughing?". Giu asked. "I'm sorry but that was so funny". Jimin laughs again. "Jimin I'm serious, Yoongi NEVER apologizes, now your here and he suddenly saying sorry and I bet he's feeling guilty right now". Giu said.

Jimin stops laughing just to think about what Giu said. "He should be". Jimin replied darkly. "He should be guilty about what he did, I don't care about me, my wolf did NOTHING to him!". Jimin yelled. "Accident or not, he had no right to shoot him! Binji was doing his job and protecting me". Jimin shouted. "So tell your King that he can choke on his sorry and I hope he enjoys it".

Giu gulps and licks his lips when Jimin said that. "I know this might sound wrong but I am so turned on right now". Jimin gave Giu a weird look. "Sorry, I'll go and get you something to eat". Giu patted Jimin on his head. "Good because I'm hungry and if you bring me any of that dirt that you eat, I'm going to hurt you". Jimin said.

"I'm eating healthy Jimin, you should too and stop insulting my food". Giu whined and walked out. Jimin laughed at him. "Adorable". Jimin blushed and went to take a shower.

 Jimin blushed and went to take a shower

Jimin looks around the bathroom in awe. "Simple yet beautiful, my type of bathroom". Jimin giggles and went straight to the tub. Jimin saw a button and pushed it. "Oh my god! The tub vibrants". Jimin gasped and immediately jumped in. "Ohh". Jimin moans out. "This is nice". Jimin closed his eyes to enjoy his bath.

Jimin was getting dressed when yet another knock stops him. "I'm not even dressed". Jimin sighs. "Jimin?". Jimin clicked his tongue at Yoongi's voice. "You can leave". Jimin said and went to put on some clothes. "Can we please just talk?". Jimin didn't want to talk to him. However, if Jimin really would have listened to Yoongi's voice he would have heard how hurt and desperate Yoongi was.

Jimin knew he wasn't going to avoid him forever. "What do you want?". Jimin hissed while putting on lotion. "I umm wanted to say sorry again, I swear I didn't know how much the wolf meant to you, I was just being selfish and a straight up dick... umm he's ok, just so you know". Jimin dropped the lotion and turns to the door.

"What?". Jimin says almost in tears. "I umm went to the vet yesterday to checked on him and he's fine, he growled at me and I deserved that, he needs a tube to eat ju-just for a little while, he'll be ok in a few weeks, that's what they told me". Yoongi says from the door. Jimin didn't hear any of that, all he cared about was that his wolf was ok. "Thank god". Jimin wiped his tears away. "Th-thanks you".

Jimin thought he heard something fall outside. "Umm are you ok?". Jimin asked. "Fi-fi-fine". Yoongi stuttered. Jimin looked at the door. "Did he just run away?". Jimin asked. "Oh well". Jimin shrugged and finished getting dressed. "Jimin! I bought the shit that will put you in a early grave!". Jimin growled at Giu's loud voice. "At least its good!". Jimin yelled back laughing.

"Whatever helps you sleep, now open the door". Giu said. Jimin rolled his eyes and opens the door seeing a tray of delicious looking food. "Mmm". Jimin gulps at the all food. Giu on impulse kissed him. "Mmm!". Jimin was surprised at the kiss. "So-sorry". Giu blushed and bows. "I'll go". Giu ran away. "Ok?". Jimin said. "Time to eat!". Jimin cheers and eats happily.

"I hope I can see you again Binji".