12

Jimin was stirring in his sleep because he felt something heavy laying on his chest. Thinking it was Binji, Jimin pats whatever was on his chest. Jimin's eyes popped open and he looks down and sees Chae laying on his chest.

"Ahhh!". Jimin screams, scaring Chae out her sleep. "Why are you yelling?". Chae says rubbing her eyes. "Why are in my room?". Jimin lightly tries to push her away. Chae pouts and snuggles her head in his chest. "Shh I'm trying to hear your heart beat". Chae said. "I am so uncomfortable right now". Jimin said and Chae giggles. "Silly Jimin". Chae smiles at him.

Jimin sighs and rubs his head in frustration. "Chae". Jimin said in a tired voice. "Yes?". Chae said sweetly. "Get off me". Jimin says. "No!". Chae squeezes him. "And why not?". Jimin sighs. "Because my college classes start next week and we had no time together". Chae whines. "Chae". Jimin said but she whines. 'Oh my god'. Jimin thinks to his self.

Jimin doesn't know why she's always clinging to him, so he asked her. "Chae". She looks up at him. "Why are you acting like this?". Jimin asked. Chae blushes and puts her head down. "I... Umm". Chae starts playing with her fingers. Chae got off of Jimin and bows to him. "I like you Jimin". Chae said playing with her hair.

Jimin smiles at her. "I like you too Chae". Chae's smile fell quickly. "No you don't". Chae says sadly. "I do". Jimin stares at her in confusion. "Not the way I do!". Chae shouts. Jimin eyes widened at her. 'She like likes me'. Jimin thinks. "Chae...". Jimin was interrupted by a knock on his door. "Jimin is... There you are". Namjoon said. "What is it Bro?". Chae asked. "Mother is looking for you". Namjoon told her.

Chae said nothing else and walks out the room. "What's wrong with her?". Namjoon asked Jimin. "She likes me". Jimin told him. Namjoon looks at him. "You just now figuring that out". Jimin stared at him with wide eyes. "Wait you knew?". Jimin asked. Namjoon nodded. "Jimin, the moment you walked in here she had a crush on you". Namjoon said.

Jimin just looks at him speechless. "Why didn't yo...". Namjoon stops him. "Wasn't my place to tell you". Namjoon sat down in a chair. "She wouldn't listen to me even when I told her that you wouldn't return her feelings". Jimin turns to him. "Eh?". Namjoon laughs. "Really Jimin?".

Jimin started to scratch his head. "Umm". Namjoon laughs at him. "Yeah I know don't worry". Namjoon smiles at him. "Well I'll take her shopping and you go have some fun". Namjoon rubs his hair and leaves. "I'll just go for a walk". Binji jumps on Jimin. "Hey!". Jimin laughs. "You're staying here". Binji hit Jimin on his head and leaves. "Rude".

The moment Jimin went in the town, he was ambushed by kids. "Angel!". A little girl said. "Hello cutie". Jimin picks her up. "Hey! I want a hug too!". A small boy made grabby hands at Jimin. "No! I wasn't done!". The girl wraps her arms around Jimin's neck. "Umm". Jimin tries to say something but a another little girl stops him. "You're hurting him! Let him go!". The girl shouted.

"Umm?". Jimin says. "Children get off the Angel". Their teacher said. "Aw man". The children that was attached to Jimin sadly lets him go. "I'm sorry Jimin". Jimin stops the teacher from bowing. "It's ok and besides they just wanted to play". Jimin says giggling. "You're so sweet". The teacher said. "Come alone children, we have to go, say goodbye to the Angel". "Goodbye Angel!". Jimin waves at them and they leave. "Now to continue my walk".

Jimin was walking and eating candy when he sees a man sitting on a bench looking sad. Jimin being the sweetheart that he is, walks up to the man and held out a piece of candy. "Please don't be sad mister". Jimin says. "I don't wa...". The man stops mid sentence when he saw Jimin. "You ok?". Jimin said still holding out the piece of candy. "Umm yeah". The man took the candy.

Jimin smiles when he took the candy. "You should smile more". Jimin said. "Huh?". The man said and Jimin giggles. "Smiling can get rid of all the bad things that you have in you". Jimin told the man. "Please, I don't need to smile". The man scuffed. "You won't be happy if your grumpy all the time". Jimin said. The man looks at him. "What?" Jimin tilts his head at him. The man smirks and stands up.

"Thanks to you, I will be". The man stares at Jimin with lust and leaves. "Alright?". Jimin eats another piece of candy and skips away not knowing that he was being the whole time.

"I want him".