69

Taehyung was whistling down the hall dragging the two guards that insulted him to his brother. "I should let Boo fuck them up". Taehyung giggled. When Taehyung reached the throne room, he kicks the door open. "YOONGI!".

 "YOONGI!"

"What?". Yoongi asked already annoyed. "They upset me". Taehyung whined and points to the two unconscious men he dragged in the room. "Oh really?". Yoongi says looking at the men. "And they didn't answer my question I asked them, they totally embarrassed me in front of Jimin". Taehyung pouts. "Kill them how you want". Yoongi said. "Eek! Thank you!". Taehyung claps. "Let's play Gentleman".

Jimin started to walk around the Castle bored. "There's absolutely nothing to do!". Jimin whined loudly. Jimin continues to walk until he hears someone playing piano. "Someone can play piano?". Jimin is always curious so he walks to the room.

Jimin just watched Yoongi play not knowing he was crying. 'Beautiful'. Jimin couldn't believe someone like Yoongi could play so beautifully. Yoongi happened to look behind him and sees Jimin crying. "Jimin? What's wrong?". Yoongi asked worriedly. Jimin snaps out of it, looks at Yoongi then runs. "Wait!".

Jimin slams and locks the door behind him

Jimin slams and locks the door behind him. "What is this?". Jimin says holding his chest. "I'm suppose to leave! Not feel like this!". Jimin yells and drops on the floor. "I-I need to leave". Jimin said but something is telling him that he shouldn't. "No, I don't wanna feel like this, I have to hate him so what is this?". Jimin whispered. "Jimin?". Jimin looks at the door silently. "Are you ok? Please talk to me".

Jimin hated how Yoongi has been kind to him all of a sudden. "I'm fine". Jimin replied with a soft voice. "If you want I can teach you how to play". Yoongi said. "Yo-you will?". Jimin asked. "Of course". Yoongi said. Jimin opens the door and Yoongi smiled at him. "It won't take long and it will be fun". Yoongi held out his hand. Jimin looks at his hand and takes it slowly.

Yoongi walks Jimin back to his music room and helps Jimin seat down. "Umm?". Jimin looks at Yoongi. "Its easy". Yoongi placed his hands on top of Jimin's and helps him plays some notes. "This is C minus, this is the A key and this is D key". Yoongi said guiding Jimin's fingers on the keys. Jimin wasn't listening, he was to busy blushing. 'What is wrong with me?'. Jimin wonders.

"Jimin?". Yoongi says because Jimin didn't answer him when he calls out to him the first time. "Huh?". Jimin said looking up at Yoongi. "I said I'll be right back". Yoongi chuckled. "Oh ok". Jimin smiled and Yoongi walks away so Jimin wouldn't see him blush. "Now, let's see if I can play this pretty instrument".

Jimin gasped and jumps up and down. "I did it!". Jimin cheers. "And I wasn't even paying attention!". Jimin laughs. Yoongi was watching him with a smile on his face. "Damn you Jimin...".

"Damn you for making me fall for you".