17

Yoongi woke up the next day and ran out his chambers to go to Jimin's room. "Sire?". Yoongi turns around seeing Jin and hugs him. Jin just stood there motionless and didn't know what to do. "Please tell me that your not going to war". Jin asked. "Nope!". Yoongi grins happily. "So... What is this?". Jin said still shock. "Its a hug or am I doing this wrong?". Yoongi said.

Jin lightly pushed Yoongi off him and stares at him. "Umm why?". Yoongi laughs. "You got Jimin". Yoongi beams in delight. "You were right I should have trusted you and here I was thinking about trusting Jungkook". Yoongi snickers. "The hell was I thinking". Yoongi placed a hand on Jin's shoulder. "I am beyond pride of you Jin, now rest, I'm going to Jimin's room".

Jin smiles sadly at Yoongi and that made Yoongi worried. "Are you alright?". Yoongi asked. "I'm fine Sire, no need to worry". Jin said in a low voice. Yoongi places a hand on Jin's hand. "You feel a little warm". Yoongi claps his hands and a maid appeared. "Yes my Lord?". The maid bows. "Make Jin some soup and tea and bring it to his room immediately". Yoongi said. "At once my Lord". The maid leaves.

Yoongi turns his attention back to Jin who looks even more sick. However, Jin wasn't sick, he was feeling guilty. Jin just wanted to cry. "I'll go to my room now Sire". Jin bows and the moment he turns from Yoongi he started crying. "I'm a idiot". Jin whispers and walks to his room. Yoongi was just watching Jin leave still worried about him. "He's strong, he'll be alright". Yoongi tells his self and continues his journey to Jimin's room.

Yoongi was in front of Jimin's room and used his key to open it. Yoongi quietly walks in and sees Jimin sleeping on the floor. "Queen". Yoongi chuckles and picks Jimin up and lays him on the bed. He sees Jimin stirring around and Yoongi smiles.

"He's so cute". Yoongi lays next to Jimin and brought him to his chest. "Mmm... Home". Yoongi looks at Jimin in surprise but his face softens. "Of course your home Queen". Yoongi kissed his head but he wanted more.

Yoongi tilts Jimin's head up gently and started to suck on Jimin's neck softly. Yoongi hears Jimin whimpering softly but he didn't stop. "Mmm". Yoongi heard that moan from Jimin and that made him stop. "Fuck". Yoongi said.

"That was beautiful". Yoongi licks his lips while staring at Jimin. "Will you sound like that if we...". Yoongi shakes his head. "I have to prep him first". Yoongi said and then kissed Jimin on his lips. "Sleep well Queen".

Yoongi left Jimin's room and saw his brother with yet another maid. "Taehyung". Yoongi said his name harshly. "Si...". "Leave before I kill you". Yoongi cut the maid off and she ran off scared. "Man, I didn't even do anything". Taehyung pouted at his brother. Yoongi glares at his brother. "Are you trying to die by disease Taehyung?". Yoongi asked coldly. "That's why I check their medical records, duh". Taehyung said.

Yoongi sighs and rubs his face in frustration. "You're hurting someone Tae". Yoongi said. "What?". Taehyung says looking at his brother. "Someone likes you Taehyung and you're hurting them so stop joking around". Yoongi replies. Taehyung laughs.

"No one likes me Yoongi". Taehyung whispers. "Someone does, now stop slutting around and figure out who it is". Yoongi said. "Wait you know who it is don't you?". Taehyung asked and Yoongi nodded.

Taehyung shakes Yoongi by the shoulders. "Who is it!?!". Taehyung yells. "Taehyung get of...". Taehyung cut him off. "Do I know him of her?!?". Taehyung asked loudly. "If yo...". Taehyung gasped. "Its Jin, isn't it?". Taehyung asked making Yoongi choke. "I knew it that's why he's always in my ass, he wants to physically get in my ass". Taehyung nods at his own explanation.

Yoongi started to rub his temples at his little brother. "I don't mess with old people, he will probably die on me during". Taehyung shakes his head. "IT'S NOT JIN!". Yoongi shouted. "Why you gotta yell for? I'm right here, are you trying to make me deaf?". Taehyung asked. "I'm done!". Yoongi stomps away angrily. "I love you too bro!". Taehyung shouted. "Bite me!". Yoongi yelled back.

"He loves me". Taehyung giggles and skips away not knowing that someone was watching them the whole time.