CHAPTER 12: What An Ass!

KAILEY

It's been a couple of days now since everything was revealed to Nolan about his stepbrother and before we put Flynch down into one of the cells in the basement a couple days ago, we had him call Luis and Luis agreed to meet up with him at the beginning of next week since he had to take care of some 'business'. Or so he claims.

The good thing about the cells in the basement is that the bars are covered in wolfs bane along with the fact that you can't mind link while down there and your abilities don't work down there so you can't shift, read minds or any of the abilities you have.

Nolan has been really upset about almost all of this and he has been feeling more guilty than ever and frustrated at the fact that he didn't listen to us and to be honest, I'm not upset with him nor is anyone else. So tonight, I suggested him and I go out since he has most of his pack surrounding the perimeters of our property and we are just going into town that isn't far from here anyways.

I'm gonna try really hard to pull out all the stops and make him have some fun.

He got dressed in some dark nice jeans with a dark shirt that fit his muscles and showed off his tattooed sleeves and hands. Damn he was hot. Especially with his slicked back hair.

I decided to wear a little above the knees dark red dress that showed off my curves and legs along with some cleavage and a short coverall. My hair was styled as loose waves and I had nice simple makeup on.

We got into his truck and after he started the truck, he looked forward and didn't grab my hand like usual.

"So where do you wanna go?" He asks with no interest at all.

"Okay first of all, you need to act or at least pretend to act like you want to go and have some fun with me. Because honestly, I'm going insane trying to convince you not to feel bad for what happened. It's over with. We're doing something about it." I tell him as I cross my arms over my chest frustrated.

"Well sorry but there's more going on right now than just the issue with Luis and my stepbrother. So excuse me if I don't feel like going out and having fun. There's some serious shit going on that right now, it isn't safe for any of us, ESPECIALLY you, that will be at risk in getting hurt. I don't trust Luis and I know he has to be up to something and to make matters worse, the Council don't believe me nor will they support us!" He rants.

"Well how the hell was I suppose to know all this?! I'm your mate! You need to tell me that kind of shit instead of snapping at me!" I yell at him.

He stops for a moment and then looks at me with a look of regret on his face.

"You're right. I'm sorry. I should have told you all that was going on. I just was afraid that I would worry you." He tells me.

"That's no excuse Nolan." I tell him feeling hurt more than anything. "And you know what, I'm not even in the mood anymore to go out." I say as I open the door and step out then slam his door shut before he has a chance to say anything.

I hear him turn the truck off and close his door but I quickly head back inside and grab a few snacks the guys left on the table and something to drink and made my way upstairs.

Right as I slammed the door shut, I threw the snacks down onto the bed and then quickly began removing my make up, then tied my hair up, got into my PJ's and got into bed then began to eat some chips.

I'm starving and I'm upset and I feel like I'm about to cry all at the same time. WTF?!

There's a part of me that feels a little hurt he isn't walking up the stairs to come after me or anything.

Fuck it! I don't care anymore right now. After I finish off the bag of chips, a twinkie, some gummy bears and some Sprite, I laid down, turned off the lights and tried to go to sleep and forget about how upset I was.

Then all of a sudden, it started, I began to cry. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

The next thing I hear is the door opening slowly.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)