CHAPTER 13: Let Me Show You

NOLAN

Shit! She's right! Man, I can't believe how badly I've just fucked up!

I should probably give her some space though so I don't make things worse but my wolf keeps bugging me and telling me I need to go and talk things out with her because women say they don't want you to come after them but they really do.

I'm not too sure about that but I really do feel bad and know that I can't sleep until I know for sure she's okay. I know already she's hurt and crying as I can hear her sniffles coming from upstairs from my heightened senses.

So I quickly sprint up the stairs towards our room and hope the door is unlocked. Thank god it is as I feel relieved that I'm able to open the door slowly.

As soon as I walk inside, I close the door, take my shoes off, then my shirt and pants and get under the covers into bed with her back still towards me as she lays on her side.

I then cuddle up against her with my chest touching her back and my arm reaching around her waist to her hand in the front and right away begin to place gentle kisses her on her arm.

"I'm so sorry baby. I fucked up." I start to tell her.

"Don't touch me right now." She tries to shrug me off but I don't let her.

"No. Please don't be upset. I promise I'll make it up to you." I tell her in between kisses.

"I'm not in the mood to hear your apology." She says as she swats my hand away.

"Okay then." I tell her before I start to move my hand from hers and start to move it lower towards the rim of her pajama pants she has on and slide my hand then down her pants and into her panties between her legs and begin rubbing her clit slowly at first.

"Mm...What are you doing?" She protests.

"You said you didn't want to hear my apology. So I'm gonna show you how sorry I am instead." I tell her as I next then bring my hand up and turn her head to face me where I place my lips onto hers and slide my tongue over her lips for entrance and she accepts and we start making out.

While our tongues are trying to fight each other for dominance, I take that opportunity to slowly turn her onto her back as I slide my hand under her shirt and start to cup her breast and then start kissing my way back down towards between the valley of her soft beautiful breasts as I continue rubbing her sweet sensitive bud until I take off her panties and bottoms and toss then onto the floor before then spreading her legs opened more and putting one leg over my shoulder while I smile looking up at her as I lower my head and replace my finger with my tongue a d start eating her out.

"Mm...." I hear her sweet sexy moans escape her lips while taking a little bit of her lower lip between her teeth that she knows drives me crazy and just makes me suck and flick her clit even faster as I take my hand and place two fingers inside her wet folds and start to slowly thrust them in and out.

As her moans became more frequent and she began begging for me to make her come for how hard she grabbed my hair and as I felt her legs start to shake, I went faster and faster and with both my fingers and my mouth until she came undone all over my fingers and tongue.

Then I climbed back on top of her as she's trying to collect herself, I start kissing her breasts and then make my way back up tp her neck and then lips.

"Mmm. That felt so good baby." She tells me.

"I'm not done yet baby. Now I'm really gonna make you scream in all your favorite positions." I tell her before smashing my lips back onto hers.

I next remove my boxers and toss them onto the floor, reach over towards the night stand to grab a condom and roll it on quickly to my hard shaft and start to right away position myself before I thrust hard and deep into her causing her to gasp.

"Oh fuck!" She whisper yells.

"Come on baby, I know you can get louder than that!" I smile at her.

I then continue thrusting deep and hard inside of her with again, one leg over my shoulder and start pounding her wet pussy really good.

I next quickly surprised her by flipping her over onto her front side and roughly pull her ass up as she's on her knees and her face is facing towards the headboard and before she can say anything, I thrust deep and hard in her again and right away start off with a fast pace.

My god she feels so fucking amazing.

"Oh fuck! You feel so good baby!" She moans out loud. "Fuck me harder!" She tells me.

I smack her ass and then grab her hair with one hand as I continue to hold onto one side of her hips while I continue fucking her faster and deeper and harder. Pounding her pussy now from behind.

We both can't stop groaning and moaning in pure pleasure from how good we both feel right now.

"You feel so fucking good baby." I moan before grunting a little as I feel I'm about to come.

"Ah baby yes!" She moans louder.

"I'm gonna come baby." I moan.

"Me too baby." She says.

A few more thrusts and I explode all in the condom as I feel her tighten around my cock while she comes undone.

We both collapse onto the bed and while catching our breaths, I quickly grab her face and smash my lips onto hers as we start to cuddle.

"I love you baby and tomorrow I'm gonna make it up to you." I promise her.

"I love you too. And that sounds great." She smiles as she looks up at me.

We then share another passionate kiss before then taking a shower and climbing back into bed to fall asleep in each other's arms......My god, I'm in love with this amazing beautiful woman!!

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)