10

Jeongin insisted on carrying Felix all the way back to the train station from the restaurant.

No one intervened, hyunjin tried and got a piece of bread shoved into his mouth. Instead hyunjin settled for carrying Felix's bag.

Minho had huffed saying they were all dramatic and walked in the back sulking.

Seungmin muttered "classic minho" and almost got punched in the face

Felix was practically falling asleep as they waited for the train, he started off leaning on Chan's shoulder. But quickly switched to jeongin, who had hyunjin on his other

"We should all meet tomorrow again" jeongin said, Felix jumping and almost knocking heads with Chan

"That's a great idea" hyunjin jumped up, excitedly tapping on his phone "we should see this new movie"

"What new movie?" Minho asked, moving to peak at the phone "No please not that one"

"What is it?"

"Action" minho rolled his eyes "I hate that one"

Chan gasped "how could you!"

"It's too romantic, i hate romance"

"That's because you have as much romance skills as a brick wall" hyunjin snickered, avoiding a punch much like seungmin did.

"Innie thinks that's a good idea...Lixie how do you feel about that?" Jeongin turned to Felix.

Felixs half asleep mind totally forgot about the fact he has about a thousand chores to do "Yeah yeah, sure why not"

"Great!" Hyunjin grinned, just as the train wooshed to a stop in the station.

"This is your spot, sweetheart" Chan put a hand on felix's knee as jeongin got him to stand.

"Thank you everyone" Felix turned round and bowed, accepting his bag back from hyunjin.

He stepped onto the train staying by the open door to wave back at everyone.

The doors closed as the student council waved back at him, he never looked away until the train left the station.

...

When Felix got home everyone was asleep, he hadn't actually realised how late it was.

He was quick to get ready for bed, just as he was about to plug his phone in to charge, he got a text

Private message: Chan

Chan
Hey sweetheart
Hope you got home safe

All the guys are trying to
get your number off me haha
You better give it too them soon
I may end up dead

N e way I'll have a good talk
with changbin
We'll sort something out

Have a good sleep <3

Felix
Hey Chan
I will definitely get
my number to them

You don't need to do
anything for me
I'll be alright
if chanbin doesn't
like me that's ok

Have a good sleep

G'night channie 💛

Felix smiled, putting his phone down and tucking himself into bed.

Besides changbin, he was honestly extremly comfortable with everyone in the group. Yes he was still very shy, but he was getting better with them all.

...

"Where were you last night huh?" Rachel sat across from him as he ate breakfast

"I was out with some friends of mine, they wanted to go out to eat" Felix shrugged, spooning some cereal in his mouth.

"Hmmm" Rachel gave him a look "ok"

"Was it fun?" Olivia asked from on the sofa, she was watching some sort of cartoon

"Yes it was fun" Felix blushed thinking about it.

"You're blushing"

"Am not!" Felix huffed, standing up and moving to wash his bowl. Rachel followed closely behind

"You totally are, do you have a crush?"

"No! Rachel leave me alone" Felix pushed her lightly out of his face and walked off to his room.

He needed to get ready for the movie meet up anyway.

Wait

This is going to be the first time he's seen them out of uniform.

What should he wear?!

Oh Felix was freaking out.

He shouldn't be this pent up about what to wear right?

Right?

Now I'm struggling with ideas on what he should wear haha, I'll have to scout Pinterest.