3

Felix was dreading going to the student council today.

Their lunch breaks were very long so he was planning on going then.

He'd just stepped off the train and was on the short walk to the school building.

He did not have maths today, thankfully. As well as it was only a little into the school year.

"LIXIEEEE"

"What?" Felix turned round to see Haru baralling his way over.

"WAIIIITTTT"

Felix stopped, moving to the side as haru ran straight past him.

"Hello" Felix smiled, walking up.

"Hey Lixie, you excited to visit the student council today"

"How did you know?" Felix tilted his head, starting to walk again.

"A little birdie told me" he stuck his tongue out with a wink

"Ok...?"

"Come on, don't want to be late"

...

It was his last class before lunch, Felix was nervous.

He'd never once spoken to someone from the student council, and honestly he was never planning on it.

Why haven't they assigned him to one of the people in the maths club? Wouldn't they be better tutors?

"Felix what is the significance of scrooges attitude to the plot of the book"

"Ummmm" Felix did not hear the question, oh no he was going red again. (Felix relates to me in this on another level lmao)

"What is it?" She tapped her heel on on the floor making Felix even more stressed.

"I don't know..."

"That's de-"

"His uptight attitude is a starting point for his further development in the book. The begining therefore his a contrast to the end, showing he has changed for the better" (I made that up, I didnt do Christmas carol in my exams cuz they took it off lmao, English school tings)

Felix's jaw dropped to see that someone had answered for him. Avoiding him getting detention.

It was someone behind him, and he didn't want to turn round as he was scared. What if he got told off for not paying attention?

Felix spent the whole class incredibly uncomfortable. He hadn't got over that question, he was sitting still waiting for the blush to fade.

Once the bell rang he stood up slowly, wanting to drag it out as long as possible.

Maybe he could go to the vending machine? No that wouldn't work he ran out if money yesterday.

Sighing quietly Felix made his way to the room. Which happened to be at the very top of the school for some reason.

Three flights of stairs holy shit, he was gonna die.

He was already panting after one and a half.

He managed to get over the second stair case and oh no.

Chul and his group.

Classic, deliquants you know the deal. Felix was surprised how long they managed to stay in the school honestly.

Maybe he could sneak past them...

"Felix"

Shit

"Ah Chul, hello" Felix smiled awkwardly trying to move past them to the stairs.

Unfortunately, he grabbed his arms preventing him from going further

"Let's not be to hasty" (alladin..sorry) chul smirked his grip on Felix's forearm tightening slightly "it's been a while, why don't we talk"

"Sorry, I have somewhere to be" Felix knew he wouldnt stand a chance against him, so he needed to talk his way out.

"Really? What could be more important"

I would rather be there than here

"It is..." Felix turned his head, he was going to try and run

3...

"You don't seem very convinced. you'd rather stay with me, wouldn't you?"

2...

"Uh,ah,uuuhhh" Felix wasn't sure what to say, he was so nervous. Just say no!

3...

"BYE!" a squeaked sharply tugging his arm out of Chul's grip and sprinting to the stairs.

He could hear their footsteps following him, along with a lot of shouting and cursing.

He could already feel himself getting tired but he needed to get to the student council room asap.

He ran down the corridor, his eyes lighting up once he saw the room. Which he never thought he'd feel so much relief to find the student council room.

He swung the door open jumping inside and slamming it with maybe a little to much force.

He stood for a second, trying to calm down. A rush of adrenaline coursing through his body

"What are you doing here?"