35

Not proof read...

Felix was stressed.

Not only were the practice exams coming soon but he also had a bunch of new responsibilities as a new member of the council.

So, Felix spent most of his time nowadays in the library. Both studying and doing assignments chan had set for him.

"Being student council doesn't just mean you get to parade around like you're the top of the school, sweetheart"

Was probably what he said, Felix was a bit distracted at that time. For a couple reasons cough cough.

However, this meant he spent a lot of time away from his friends. Which yeah they had to study too but there was one person in particular who he hadnt seen in a WHILE.

The last time he'd spoken to Changbin was when he was in hospital. At least a month ago now.

It wasn't like the man actively tried to seek him out to talk though. As well as Felix himself being so swamped with work he couldn't find the time to look.

Today, however, was different.

"Hey," chan had stopped felixs complaining about his new responsibilities in its tracks. "While I love to watch your pretty mouth move, think you could try and rope changbin into coming to the council room...I have a bit of a lesson I want to teach him."

And who was he to say no?

Leading to this: Felix marched down every corridor in search, checked every classroom, stairwell and cupboard he could find.

The only place he hadnt yet checked was the wall behind the gym hall.

So with high hopes Felix went outside and peaked his head around the wall...

Surely enough, there Changbin was sat leant up against the brick with one knee up and the other leg stretched. He had one hand resting on his knee, of which held a cigarette in a loose grip as he puffed out a cloud of smoke.

Taking a big breath, Felix rounded the corner and walked over. He had a feeling something could go terribly wrong here (if he wasn't careful).

While they did seem to find common ground at the hospital, that doesn't mean Felix has forgotten their past fight.

Changbin heard his footsteps and turned to look at felix approaching him. He gave him one glance before turning back and inhaling the smoke once again.

"Hello changbin." He said with a tight expression. Eyes flicking momentarily to the cigarette then back.

"Hello, Felix." Changbin spoke back, equally as monotone.

"Chris told me to come get you."

Instead of replying straight away, changbin leisurely stood up. He took a moment to stretch out his legs before speaking. He took another drag and moved to walk past Felix.

"Did you not here me?" Felix held his arm out to stop him, "I said-"

Smoke.

Blown right in his face.

Oh fuck this!

In one swift motion, Felix snatched the cigarette out of changbins hand. Then he proceeded to throw it on the floor and squish it under his loafer. (Yes Felix is a stylish king)

Changbin's eyes held an indescribable amount of fury.

"What the f-"

"Chan would like to see you," Felix poked a finger into changbins chest, " so I suggest you get going."

Changbin paused for a moment, considering Felix.

All of a sudden his wrist of seized and his back collided with the wall. A heavy muscled chest pressed into him.

"First of all, you interrupt my smoke break, second you bother me with unimportant things and now you're goading me!" Changbin whispered lowly, oh so close to felix lips. They might as well be kissing at this point!

"Well if you'd come to the council in the first place this wouldn't have happened." Felix retorted, trying to push changbing away but he was too strong.

Muscles...no Felix stop it.

Changbin huffed angrily.

"Dont make me any more mad than you have Felix." Changbin spoke again.

All of a sudden the taste of smoke invaded his mouth "oh you bitch" Felix tried to mumble.

Changbin quite honestly kissed him like they were having a battle with each other. All clashing teeth and tangling tongues.

By the end of it Felix was breathless and shuddering, trying to desperately find purchase on the wall so he didn't fall over!

"Mess with me again-" changbin gulped for breath, "and i'll be much worse."

Felix carefully touched his tingly lips, when he pulled his fingers away he noticed blood. Wow.

With a gulp Felix tried to sort out his appearance to go back to the main school. Luckily he did because someone turned the corner.

"Felix..?!"

Yo!

Felix didn't blush this chapter??? Huh????

Also what business does chan have with changbin???

Not sure if I made Felix and changbin make up before but now they're enemies again.

Cheeky vote for the next kiss

🦊

🐿

If anyone was wondering the amount of words I write per chapter is usually between 700-900 words.

Idky anyone would want to know that but 🤷