An unspoken ending...

"Dont worry ill teach you to love only me soon enough"

Jeongin said. That wicked smile highlighted by the now rising moon. Did Felix imagine that...his friends came to save him just now?

If only Felix had known the real weight of those words in the moment. At the time he was so fixated on the prospect of saving Jeongin, of seeing him as the person he once was, he was blinded. Blinded to the person Jeongin had always been.

It was as he had said himself, the cute and friendly act was a facade. A charade to entice him into a false sense of security, to make Felix believe Jeongin could be trusted.

He had never considered himself to be a naive person until that very moment. Kicking himself for everything he ignored, and everything he chose not to see.

In that moment. Felix wished that he had been less selfish. He had allowed himself to get wrapped up between everything, drinking up the attention instead of being clear. This was his mistake.

Felix couldn't breath.

Jeongin was a product of his own mistreatment. How he mistreated them. How he played with everyone's feelings as if it meant nothing. If Felix had been honest and actually communicated with everyone maybe this wouldn't have happened.

Felix didn't have much time to think before he found himself in a tight embrace.

"Shhh, You don't have to worry now" a hand brushed through his hair, a sort of sick comfort. Whispered in his ear, "you don't have to cry."

Was Felix crying...?

He hadnt even realised he was. After all of this, he will admit he feels drained. The stress of the unknown.

"Jeongin i-" Felix mumbled between tears.

"Its alright...they don't deserve you, no one does. They'll understand, you just need to leave it to me"

How had it come to this?

The rose Felix had dropped lay flat on the ground, petals withering. His palm still continued to bleed. Was this punishment?

Did he really deserve this?

"Please innie, you don't need to do this. We can be together the two of us, you don't need to-"

"You and I both know how instant the others can be. No. I cant take that chance." Jeongin said darkly.

Felix didn't know what jeongin was planning to do to them...to him. He didn't want to guess.

Felix didn't even want to look in Jeongins eyes. He didn't want to see the monster he had created. But he had to try to resolve this, for all their sakes.

"Ok..." he whispered, his heart rabbitting in his stomach. "You can have me. I won't speak to them anymore...I'll do what you ask."

Jeongin hummed sounding pleased.

"Prove it to me."

Felix couldn't breath.

Felix tried to hide being shocked. Tried to keep up his own ploy. He had to get through this.

With shaking fingers Felix reached up to cup Jeongins cheeks. Finally meeting those dark, emotionless eyes.

It hurt.

It hurt.

It hurt.

He pulled their faces together and kissed him. It didn't feel right any longer but his body still couldn't help but blush. He needed just a moment. A single moment for Jeongin to let his guard down.