44

🌸🌸🌸
One year later...

Felix had finally done it.

After the pain staking experience of trying to pass his maths exam in the most prestigious school in the country. He did it.

Granted...he failed the first time.

Yeah...when you're trying to figure out who is crazily obsessed with you somehow does have a bad affect on your grades. Who would have known.

But something Felix never expected was to thrive in the year he redid. After the rest of the council left and moved on to higher education, Felix became the student council president.

He practically squeaked when chan handed him over the title and special keys to the office. He had his own desk, his own team who he got to elect himself!

It was fun.

Felix vowed then to buckle down and really work hard at his maths. He couldn't be the student council president known for failing over boy drama! What would they think of him?! Hed be a laughing stock.

Finally, all that hard work had paid off.

While in the actual exam Felix was absolutely shitting himself. He managed to emerge with a pass.

He could actually cry.

Now. It was time for the acceptance ceremony. A special award for the students of the school to be rewarded their success.

Naturally Felix was there for the one last year...just sat in the crowd cheering everyone else on. It did feel a little bit bittersweet, knowing he wouldn't be able to follow the rest of his friends straight away.

Regardless, he's here now. Awaiting his name to be called to go up on stage.

It had been decided that the ceremony would take place outside. The pear trees having grown beautiful blossoms which fell in the light breese.

A beffiting setting for the occasion.

Being the student council president, Felix got a special award at the end of the ceremony. Chan had gotten his the  previous year, now it was his turn.

"Felix Lee" his name was called, with as perfect posture as he could manage Felix walked up to the stage. After ascending the stairs he walked over to the head teacher.

He didn't even have to look into the crowd to know his...boyfriends were cheering him on.

It felt weird to say that now.

After the incident the dynamics of the group drastically changed. Everyone knew something like this couldn't happen again but they didn't want to separate. So the best solution was to stay together.

Felix wasn't really sure how they worked, but he loved them all dearly and wouldn't want to part.

"Thank you." Felix said brightly relieving his award and flowers.

Not one to want to hold the spotlight for too long he skipped off the stage. He took his place on the front row seats, buzzing with excited energy for it to be over.