33

Not proof read...

Felix fully submerged his head into the bathtub.

The past couple days had just been far too much. Literally a week or two ago he didn't even know any of the student council liked him!

It was difficult for him to process to be honest, they were top students who were probably going to go on to run full ass business empires. While he was just scraping at the passing grades.

Why would anyone want him?

Once Felix started to feel a burning sensation in his lungs he pulled his head out of the water. Gasping for breath he quietly considered everything.

"Let me teach you how to focus on me"

Felix dunked his head back under.

They hadn't done anything too intense! Chan had just...well...grabbed the back of his head and kissed so much air out of him he became dizzy.

Not to mention the neck kisses...

Felix had field day hiding those when he got home. With two pretty invasive sisters that stuff his hard to keep quiet.

Anyway.

Felix was starting to think he theory was becoming true. As shallow as it sounded it seemed that almost everyone, if not everyone, in the student council liked him. Be it romantically or sexually.

He wasn't sure how he was going to deal with that.

Lifting his head up from the water Felix touched his flaming cheeks. Is it possible he could have them all?

No. No that sounds way too presumptuous. I mean, seungmin hasn't shown any romantic interest! Neither has Jeongin. He can't force them into a relationship with him.

He also doesn't know if the other members even like/could like eachother. Maybe...he could find a way to set them up!

That was starting to seem like a good plan.

Felix started concocting some ideas...

The library was a place Felix rarely frequented. Which is an issue since he was terribly failing in every way. But thats beside the point.

Today Seungmin had asked to meet him for a little impromptu tutor session. He explained that there was a pretty big upcoming test that Felix really needed to pass.

So eagerly, Felix turned up before school just as requested to get started.

Once he walked in he only spotted the librarian at the desk as usual. So seungmin must have chosen a table behind the bookshelves then.

Trotting his way around Felix soon spotted who he was looking for. Seungmin was sat scribbling away at a piece of paper with stacks of books surrounding him.

It seemed like a funny cliche.

"Seungminnie!" Felix whispered as loudly as possible.

Seungmins eyes instantly looked up at him and he turned to a bright smile.

"Hi Felix!" He said, equally as whisper shouting.

Felix went up and took a seat next to Seungmin at the table and had a quick glance over what he was working on...boring things.

"Thanks for coming so last minute."

"Its no problem, I would do anything to stay here anyway." Felix smiled, picking up his pencil case out of his bag and setting it on the table.

"Good, I need you to work hard to get through this." Seungmin patted his shoulder with his gloved hand.
(i can't remember the chapter some of seungmins backstory is in but it explains why he wears gloves if you forgot👌)

"Alright let's get started!"

The two sat for a good portion of the early morning reading and going through the material. Felix was actually starting to feel accomplished and like he understood what he was doing.

As he happily worked away he didn't notice Seungmins eyes had strayed off the work and onto him. More specifically his neck...

All of a sudden Felix felt the oddly smooth but not unpleasant texture of a gloved hand grabbing his jaw. His face was pulled, not quite roughly but it was a near thing, to face the other way.

Then his top button was undone.

Looks like Felix shouldn't have relied on doing up his school shirt so high to hide the marks.

Seungmin traced one of the marks near his collar bone, applying pressure that almost has Felix squeaking.

He sighed.

"It looks like the others haven't been playing fair."

Hehehehehhe

I know a library is kind of an obvious choice for seungmin but I couldn't resist.

I just want to put a little note here that as of writing this I'm 2 followers away from 1k and I'd really appreciate if you follow me. That has literally been one of my goals since ever writing books on wattpad and it means a lot to me 💕💕💕

Also I think I'm going to try and set this book as updating once every two weeks. Probably on the weekend. I've found its just way more manageable for me. We'll see i might update more ir just depends on how I feel, I'm in the last year of school so I'm pretty busy 😅

Small vote cuz I live laugh love them,

🤬

😂

Pick an emoji any emoji

Anyway see you in two weeks 😘