43

"Jeongin....?" Felix whispered, utterly in disbelief. What? What? What?

His face was now finally in the light but instead of the soft cute features he was used to, his face was sinister...his smile unnerving.

Actually Felix thought he looked like a cunning fox.

Felix's eyes were open wide like a fish. He was so sure Hyunjin had been the one to.

In his stupor, Felix didn't notice Jeongin begin to approach him.

"I'm sure you have questions right?" He bent down to whisper in his ear, before pulling away. "Why i did this?"

Felix flinched slightly, but nodded none the less. He gripped the rose tightly in his hand, the thorns beginning to dig into his skin...

"Well..." Jeongin reached forward to twist a piece of Felixs hair between his fingers. His face incredibly close. "Do you know what its like to be in a group with six other boys?"

Well yeah...Felix was a part of the council. Wait six? Oh jeongin wasn't including him in that count.

Jeongin paused, waiting for him to answer.

"U-um no...i-"

"When you combine seven boys together into one group like this, with personalities like this, do you know what happens?" Jeongin grinned, "come on lixie im sure you've noticed."

Felix thought hard. Jeongin couldn't mean-

"I see you've figured it out. Your guess is correct, what happens is competition."

Jeongin stepped forward, prompting Felix to take a step back. And another, and another. Until his back hit the door he didn't even know had closed.

"Competition over grades, awards, praise, and do you know what else." Jeongin placed his hand by felixs head, complelty crowding him against the door. "When someone else is thrown into the equation do you know what the competition is now for?"

The both spoke next at the same time:

"Me?"

"You."

Jeongin laughed, low and almost patronising.

Felix knew something was going on...were they all fighting for him this whole time? Did his feelings mean nothing to them?!

"I'm not an object!" Felix plucked up his courage to snap back, "competing over me like this is a ridiculous-"

Jeongin kissed him. Despite everything he still blushed- stupid ingrained reaction.

"You're prettier when you're flustered."

Felix was breathing hard, panicked.

"As i was saying: you know what happens when we latch on to something like this?" Jeongin paused for a moment. "Obsession."

They were obsessed with him?

"What...?"

"You might not have noticed it, but we're all the same. Despite acting like we aren't madly jealous, each one of the student council is infatuated with you. We each want you all to ourselves."

"You're lying- I'm not-" Felix paused. They had given him a lot of attention...

"I was simply the one to act upon that desire. The rest of the members...are easy to manipulate." Jeongin's hands moved to cup felixs neck.

He couldn't move. Could barely breath.

"Hyunjin had been on to me for quite a while....always interrupting me. However, once I managed to take his keys, I could get past him and everyone else easily."