23

Not proof read...

Felix gently knocked on chans door. What he'd learnt over the past few weeks of knowing the student council is that barging into chans office is a big no no.

Apparently chan has a dark side which comes out either when he's incredibly stressed, annoyed or in leader mode.

Hyunjin had been the one to burst into the office with all his dramatic flair and got an earful. Something hunjin called "the dad talk" or whatever that meant.

So taking from hyunjins experience Felix waited until he heard a soft "come in".

Quietly, he opened the door and peaked his head through. Felix wasn't entirely sure what to expect, maybe chan would be angry at him?

"If its about eating your ice cream yesterday changbin I don't want to hear it- oh lix!" Chan's previous tone took a total 180 as his eyes fell apon Felix.

"Heyyyy channie..." Felix said awkwardly.

"Baby! Come in, come in." Chan practically sprang over to shut the door and give Felix a quick hug. "I see hyunjin managed to wrangle you back to us, huh?"

"He did." Felix moved to sit on the black sofa off to the side of chans office. "In his own, hyunjin way."

"That boy." Chan tutted, "I told him to wait, does he listen to me? No!"

"Its alright." Felix straightened out his school jumper, "I think I just needed someone to speak to, but I was scared. Haru moving school didn't help."

"Oh I didn't know that."

"Yeahhh," Felix sighed, "he told me the day before he left, apparently he got a great opportunity at a school in England so he's going there."

Yeah Felix forgot to mention that. (Totally wasn't cuz the author was too lazy to bring him back/incorporate him into the story again ahahhaha no way)

"I'm sorry to hear he's gone, you have us though if you ever need anything."

Felix smiled, chan was definitely one of the most considerate people he'd ever met.

"Anyway." Chan clapped his hands together, ruffling through a few sheets of paper on his desk. "I had something in mind for you before you went a little mia, but I wasn't sure...- why are you staring at me like that."

Felix jumped, almost sprining off his seat. "Sorry zoned out." Ah shit here comes the blush.

"Oh alright." Chan looked at him quizzically for a moment before continuing. "I'm gonna do this with all the guys soon but- anyway, that wasn't the point."

Felix had no idea what chan was talking about.

He watched as he walked over and sat next to Felix, "tell me what happened with Changbin."

"How did you-?"

"Leader intuition." Chan laughed.

Felix pursed his lips, thinking of the best way to say what he wanted to.

"We had an argument, changbin said some mean things, I said some mean things no big deal." He mumbled.

Chan frowned, his brow crinkled a little.

Felix bit his lip, he wasn't going to cry. Being called a whore shouldn't make him feel this upset, no way.

"Do you need a hug lix." Chan asked gently.

"Y-yeah I need-" Felix couldn't stop the tears falling from his eyes. Chan was quick to grab him and hold him in a bear hug.

"Its alright Felix, its gonna be fine." Chan gently stroked his hair.

"I- its not- I'm sorry," Felix sniffed, words becoming hard. "I just want to be friends with him- i don't know why I cant-"

Felix hadn't even realised he switched into English.

"Its alright lixie, I'm here. This will all work out, I know it, sweetheart."

Felix nodded, tucking his face into Chans neck.

"Binnie will come around, you've got nothing to worry about." Chan buried his face into felixs hair...smells like strawberries, cuteeee.

Felix sniffed, trying to dry his cheeks. He felt himself be adjusted until he was sat sideways in chans lap, tucked under his chest.

"I just want him to like me."

"He will Felix, you're a great friend of course he will."

So many people commented they wanted them to cuddle so tadaaa, but at what cost 🤡🤡🤡🤡

The dreaded friend zone.

I thought about being REALLY evil and writing "You're like my little brother" but then I thought about it and siblings don't just flirt with each other LOL. It would have been too inappropriate, considering chans called Felix darling and good boy and all that.

I wonder what chan wanted to talk about...I'll give you a hint, the story name 😉

Did I just change all the titles to Falling for Ya? Yes.

I know this end note is long but I just read a fanfic where Felix falls in love with someone not from skz and I loved it way much more than I thought haha

He does end up loving skz as well in the end tho so

ANYWAU THATS ALL BAI....till next time