4

Felix's breath hitched, turning round to see everyone in the room looking at

six people according to his counting

"Oh my god it's the cutie from yesterday!"

Felix's head whipped to the side to see that blonde boy from yesterday. He had no idea he was in the student council?! Maybe it was because yesterday he was wearing a pe uniform?

"You know him?" Someone else said.

"Yeah well kinda"

"Ummm" Felix rummaged around in his bag to pull out the letter "I need to see Bang Chan"

"Channie" another one of them called Felix's head turning to a closed door that they were calling too.

"Yeah, baby?" Said door opened to reveal who Felix thought was this Bang Chan guy.

"This one has a letter for you"

"Come here then" Chan signalled for him to follow, Felix awkwardly moving to enter the room.

...

"So you need a maths tutor?" The student council president asked looking back up from the letter

"Yeah..." Felix sighed feeling embarrassed. It's not often that someone has to go to the student council for their grades.

"Why didn't they refer you to the maths department?" Chan asked, as if Felix was going to magically know the answer

"I don't know"

"Well, a lot of us are really busy and this says you need tutoring everyday" Chan tapped his pen against the side of his head "so I'm thinking we all might have to tutor you"

"What? No that's ok, I wouldn't want you all to have to use your time" Felix went red

"No no it's really ok" Chan smiled, felix notcied he only had one dimple, cute.

"Ok" Felix smiled sheepishly, surprisingly Chan made him feel very comfortable aside from his uptight appearance.

"Right then" Chan stood up, walking round the desk "come and meet the guys, darling"

Felix followed Chan yet again to the main room where everyone else was. They all seemed to have finished eating and were doing various things around the room.

"Everyone" Chan clapped his hands, Felix could tell they respected him a lot. "This is Felix"

"Hello" Felix bowed his head lightly

"He's in need of a maths tutor and-"

"I'll do it!"

"Hyunjin shut up" Felix heard someone else call, at least he knew the blondes name was hyunjin.

"Anyway" Chan sighed "as I was saying, the head says Felix needs a tutor everyday. So I was thinking we all can have a day each to help him. That means a few of us will have to have lunch and some after school."

He then turned to Felix "that sound good?"

"Yeah..." Felix remebered he still had to help the janitor "apart from Thursday"

"Ok then, seungmin wanna do a Rota?" Chan turned to a boy who was in the corner reading a book. He had a pair of circle glasses on the end of his nose.

"Go on, ask the nerd" he rolled his eyes sarcastically but none the less going to get a piece of paper.

"So you're Felix"

Felix jumped lightly to see the blonde, hyunjin, now infront of him

"Yeah, I am...Thankyou again for paying for me" Felix bowed lightly

"Oh that was no problem" hyunjin smiled brightly grabbing Felix's hand and dragging him over to the set of couches which were arranged in a square.

Felix was pushed to sit down, hyunjin on his right and someone else on his left.

"Hello!"

"Hello..?" Felix smiled at the boy, he had a gummy smile. Kind of like a squirrel actually

"I'm jisung" he held his hand out for Felix to shake

"Felix" Felix smiled, a little shakily though. Having so many eyes on him was a little uncomfortable

"OH MY GOSH YOURE SO CUTE!" Jisung grabbed Felixs cheeks, squishing them together.

"Hey! Hands off him"

"Alright Jin no need to be like that" Jisung pouted, none the less removing his hands

"Ok, I have the rota" seungmin hit his water bottle on the table to get everyone's attention

"Tell us" Jisung said excitedly, seungmin just rolling his eyes and passing the list around

Felixs math tutor sessions:

Monday L -> Jeongin
Monday AS -> Seungmin
Tuesday L -> Jisung
Tuesday AS -> Changbin
Wednesday L -> Minho
Wednesday AS -> Hyunjin
Friday AS -> Chan

L- Lunch/ AS- After School

Once it got to him Felix was surprised, the handwriting was so neat.

"Hey! Why is Chan the only one on Friday?" Hyunjin asked

"Stop complaining" a ginger haired male snapped, hyunjin pulling a face.

"The reason for that is because Chan is so busy, that's the only day I know he can do" seungmin rolled his eyes, he wasn't very happy about it either but...

"So lix, is that ok for you?"

"Yeah, t-this is fine"