KIM YOONJI

INTRODUCING.....

KIM YOONJI

KIM YOONJI

BORN: 15th November 2000

BIRTH PLACE: Gwangju, South Korea

FAMILY: Mother (Lee Mina) &  Father (Kim Sondeuk)

POSITIONS: Lead Vocalist, Visual, Lead Dancer

ZODIAC SIGN: Scorpio

CHINESE ZODIAC: Dragon

NATIONALITY: Korean

ETHNICITY: Korean

LANGUAGES: Korean

VOICE CLAIM: Minnie of (G)I-DLE

FACTS

- She is an only child.

- Yoonji attends SOPA alongside Hyunjin and Jeongin.

- Her favourite season is autumn as she thinks it is the best 'fashion season'.

- She trained for 2 years (2015 - 2017).

- Yoonji's favourite food is tteokkbokki.

- She likes spicy foods.

- Before becoming an idol, she wanted to work alongside her parents florist business. 

- Her role model is BLACKPINK and she is a huge fan.

- If you try to speak to Yoonji in English, she will look visibly confused and will not respond.

- Her lock screen background is a picture of her and the boys, and her home screen background changes all the time, but is currently a photo of her and Changbin.

- Her favourite feature about herself is her hair.

- She isn't the biggest fan of deep bodies of water or swimming pools.

PERSONALITY:

Yoonji is a gentle and pure soul. She is quiet and prefers to observe rather than act. Her mind is curious of new things and ideas, and she enjoys studying her interests. As a child, she was always very trustful of other people, this becoming her weakness in many ways. She doesn't mind be treated like a baby but there is a line. Her stage duality is insane and she will leave the audience with their mouths open. But when she isn't performing on stage, she becomes very shy and reserved around others, but is a goofball when she is with her other members.

HOBBIES / SKILLS:

- READING

- ART

- OCCASIONALLY GAMING WITH FELIX

- SINGING

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE YOONJI'S JOURNEY?

YES / NO