ALLURING

"Yoonji, you know that the boys are going to be shocked, right?" The stylist asked as she patted down the invisible wrinkles on the outfit.

"I know," Was all the girl said, a bright smile on her face.

It was the famed award show, Gayo Daejun 2019 and Stray Kids had been invited. What had surprised her the most was the fact that their manager had informed Yoonji that she would be having a solo stage and to prepare a performance. The others hadn't been informed.

It took the female a long time to think of what song and what kind of stage she wanted to show, and had ultimately decided upon an alluring, seductive stage.

The song that she had chosen was QUIN's '7th Heaven', and it fitted the atmpsohere that Yoonji wanted to create, ridding the dark but cute persona Yoonji effectuated most of the time in their songs.

It wasn't just the song that was captivating, but the outfit that Yoonji wore too was sure to make the audience swallow. It wasn't anything too revealing but it was something that Yoonji didn't wear very often.

An oversized white shirt that had the first few buttons undone and exposed a part of her shoulder was tucked into a red and black lace bustier top. She wore black fitted shorts underneath as well as black Valentino Garavani boots. 

She looked like a goddess.

"Kim Yoonji! You're on in two minutes!" A director called and the girl thanked the stylist before heading off to the stage.

...

"Where's Yoonji?" Hyunjin frowned as he scanned their surrounding area, trying to look for their female member.

"She said that she needed the bathroom," Jisung too looked for the girl "But she's taking a long time..."

"Do you want me to look for her?" Felix asked as worry grew on a majority of their faces.

"I- " Chan was cut off by the youngest whose eyes were on the stage.

"Guys," He gulped "Isn't that Yoonji noona?"

Instantly, their heads turned towards the stage to see the beauty of the girl named Kim Yoonji.

"Oh my God," Minho whispered, unable to take his eyes off the female.

She was stunning and apparently, many other male idols seemed to think so too considering the venue had gone rather quiet at the sight.

The music began playing and as she executed each dance move with precision and perfection, she earned more cheers and claps. 

Seungmin had his mouth wide open and Hyunjin's cheeks were tinted with light pink. In fact, all of them had light pink cheeks, unable to drag their eyes away from Yoonji.

...

"Did you like my stage?" Yoonji asked as she took her seat next to Jisung and Changbin, both of whom couldn't look at their member.

"Y-you were very - enticing, Yoonji," Chan smiled although he himself was ready to ask the stylists why on earth they had to give the girl such an attractive outfit.

"Very," Hyunjin mumbled.

I tried to describe the outfit Yoonji was wearing but basically what she was wearing was Jennie's SOLO outfit.

I hope you liked this chapter!!

Take care

xx