LEADER

Things weren't particularly going well considering the sudden changes that had been brought about without Chan being informed.

First, it was the fact that they had a fitting which they had been told only twenty minutes after they were supposed to arrive at the location.

The second thing was that their manager had called in sick and a replacement had been issued to oversee the group for however long was needed.

To say that Stray Kids didn't like their new manager a lot was an understatement. He was horrible!

He simply sat on his phone doing nothing and made snarky comments to some of the members, saying that they didn't look particularly nice or that they needed to work out some more.

Changbin's frustration was evidently seen on his face as both Yoonji and Jeongin sat on either side of him, making sure that his temper didn't burst. Minho, Hyunjin and Felix didn't look at all impressed and Seungmin, Jisung and Chan were trying to organise everyone.

"Okay, Hyunjin, you're the next fitting," Chan waved his hand as the boy stood to get ready.

"Hyunjin's not supposed to go next!" Their manager barked "Are you stupid? It's supposed to be Jisung who goes next!"

Chan's jaw dropped at the insult, too tired to fight back. But it seemed he didn't have to as the rest of his group members backed him up.

"Watch who you're calling stupid!" Changbin hissed, his eyes cold.

"You've been acting so rude from the beginning," Yoonji fired sharply "That's disrespectful,"

"What is your problem?" Minho demanded.

The manager was frozen in shock, not expecting to have received a series of furious responses.

"Chan hyung has done nothing to you," Seungmin looked at him coldly.

"I- " The manager was cut off by another staff member coming into the room.

"Their original manager's come in," She informed, looking in distaste at the man "You can leave,"

Flustered, the man quickly bowed, a small 'Sorry' being heard as he exited the room. It was at that moment Stray Kids finally relaxed.

"Thank you for defending me," Chan said quietly, looking down at his shoes.

"Of course we'll defend you," Yoonji hugged their leader, making this an opportunity for a group hug "You're our leader. The best leader in the world!"