BIRTHDAY

"Happy birthday to you," The boys chorused together, holding out the cake towards the birthday girl who beamed brightly "Happy birthday our dear Yoonji. Happy birthday to you!"

"Thank you!" Yoonji blew out the candles, a round off applause spreading through the room before Changbin demanded that she make a wish.

I wish for my members and I to achieve great things together, for our families to be well and for us all to be happy.

"Thank you so much, you guys," Yoonji grinned as they set the cake down on the table, ready to eat.

Yoonji would be doing a V-Live later, to celebrate with Stays and she had already called her parents, them wishing her all the love in the world. If it hadn't been for their busy schedules, Yoonji would've gone back to Gwangju.

"Hyunjin's still not given his present yet!" Felix raised an eyebrow at the older boy who smirked.

"My present," The blond smiled smugly "Is the best of them all,"

So far, Yoonji had received lots of clothes, jewellery, art utensils and more as well as an upcoming feast which was to be cooked by Minho. Yugyeom had gotten her a bracelet as well, wishing her another good year. Hyunjin's gift was yet to be seen.

"Then you might as well give it," Minho glanced at his watch "Yoonji needs to do a V-Live and then we can all have dinner,"

Hyunjin turned to the girl and pulled her closer by the wrist. "Come on, we're going out,"

...

"Seoul is so pretty at night, isn't it?"

Yoonji and Hyunjin were strolling through the park, admiring the brilliant lights that flashed through the city. They had their masks on, of course, and were taking some time.

"It is," The boy smiled softly beneath his mask "But not as pretty as you,"

Yoonji's cheeks flushed and she was thankful that it was dark so that Hyunjin couldn't see her pink cheeks.

"So, why are we out here?"

The two took a seat on the bench and Hyunjin pulled out a small gift bag. "Happy birthday, Koala,"

"Thank you, Jinnie," Yoonji said softly, taking out a leather box.

As she opened it, the girl gaped at the expensive time-piece that sat inside, glistening under the moonlight.

"H-hyunjin," She whispered "This- "

"A Gucci watch," He grinned and pulled out his own hand from his pocket "I have one too. It's a watch that we can wear togeth- "

The boy froze as he felt Yoonji fling her arms around him and hug him tight. 

"You're amazing," She whispered "You really are,"

It was Hyunjin's turn to go pink as he felt the younger girl press a kiss on his cheek and she pulled back, eyes twinkling.

"Happy birthday, Kim Yoonji,"