DISLIKES

IN WHICH THE PEOPLE KIM YOONJI DISLIKES WILL BE SHOWN...

Yoonji does not hate these people

She has simply had bad experiences with them and isn't particularly fond of what they did. 

Whilst some might think that it's impossible for the soft-spoken Kim Yoonji to not like other people, they need to remember that she is human and will have her likes and dislikes.

I know that some of your faves might be on here, so please don't come for me.

This is a chapter for strictly entertainment. It is fiction so do not take this seriously.

KIM YERIM

Yoonji has always admired Red Velvet from afar, the girl group being one of her many favourites

Yoonji has always admired Red Velvet from afar, the girl group being one of her many favourites. She had been very excited to meet the group after Twice had practically dragged her away from the boys to hang out with them. However, after Yeri had made a casual but bitter comment about Yoonji being centre all the time in both stage performances and music videos, and that she wasn't allowing the other boys to show their skill, Yoonji shrunk. She knew that she was given center a majority of the time but the boys had always reassured her it was for a good reason. Even the other members of Red Velvet as well as Twice were shocked at the girl's remark. To say that the words hurt her was an understatement. After that, Yoonji did her best to avoid the older girl.

JYP

Whilst Yoonji is extremely grateful for the fact that her boss allowed her to debut with the boys but it doesn't mean that she thinks that he's perfect

Whilst Yoonji is extremely grateful for the fact that her boss allowed her to debut with the boys but it doesn't mean that she thinks that he's perfect. The first time she mentally questioned his decision was when he eliminated Minho for not rapping well. Yoonji didn't understand why on earth he would eliminate a vocal member. Not to mention the numerous times he's practically used Twice as money printers to the point their mental health has been strained. Additionally, Yoonji didn't like how he made Jaebum stop the track after not even 5 seconds. Yoonji thinks that the man is a little too in love with himself. Self-love is important but not to the level where you don't allow music to be released simply because you haven't influenced it.

DONI AND CONI

Yoonji will understand that Doni and Coni are doing their job

Yoonji will understand that Doni and Coni are doing their job. They have been in the variety show industry for years and they have gotten to a high position. She had been greatly looking forward to doing the show with her members and everything had been running smoothly. Until the two hosts made certain comments that made her feel uncomfortable. Firstly, it was when one of the entertainers commented upon her weight and how she looked as though she had gained some extra kilos. The next was about how she didn't exactly fit in with Stray Kids concept and that she should've waited a few more years to debut with a girl group. The last comment was admittedly the worst as they questioned the group's sleeping arrangements in their dorm, and that was what made Yoonji particularly upset. Yoonji knew what they were trying to imply. She did keep things professional and waited until the end of filming so that she could go home. The other members were irritated at the two host's comments as well.

A/N - Please remember that this is fiction and that this isn't real. Please don't kill me!