YOONLIX

JUST YOONLIX THINGS

FELIX AND YOONJI

Felix loves baking with Yoonji, even though the female member isn't quite as good as cooking as he is. In spite of that, the two like making things with each other, and so far they've made cakes, brownies, cookies as well as fried rice. Yoonji's been learning new tips and applies them to all her cooking.

Felix and Yoonji light up the room. Whether it's their bright smiles or soft eyes, these two can make anyone's gloomy day effervescent. A lot of the time, they'll literally be sitting there, having their own discussion but it brings a smile to people's faces when they see them.

Whilst she herself doesn't know it, Yoonji can make Felix flustered. It happened when the girl had gently cupped the Australian's cheeks and pulled him towards her. When Felix asked what she was doing (cheeks lightly pink), she had responded with "I'm counting your freckles!". She had gotten as close as 26 until Felix had pulled away and said that he didn't think he could manage to stay still much longer.

As a majority know, Felix likes skinship and he will always just leap onto Yoonji and just hug her. For no reason whatsoever. Despite his random bursts of skinship, Yoonji will just hug him back and most of the time, it will result with the two cuddling for a while and just sitting there.