V-LIVE

ENGLISH WILL BE IN italics

Yoonji, Chan and Seungmin were all piled on one of the beds, staring at the phone opposite them as comments whizzed past, barely giving them time to read.

"Yeah, I like Drake," Chan said in English to the screen "He's one of my favourite artists. I like Ariana Grande too," 

Whilst Seungmin had nodded in understanding and told the viewers his own favourite artists in English, Yoonji looked at the two boys in confusion, frowning.

"What did you say?" She asked as the leader turned to her.

"I said that I liked Drake and Ariana Grande," Chan beamed before turning back to the live "Guys, Yoonji's English is getting better,"

The older boy turned to the female who looked shy "Yoonji, do you want to speak English to Stay?"

"English...time?" The girl asked hesitantly to which the two boys nodded.

The female made sure she was sat properly as she faced the phone with a bright but nervous smile.

"Hello," She began quietly "My name... my name is Kim Yoonji. I sing. I dance. I koala," Yoonji turned to the boys who were smiling fondly. "Was that good?"

"Really good," Seungmin smirked "But why are you a koala?"

Yoonji hummed. "Chan oppa calls me koala because I cling to everyone,"

...

"Stay, look who we have here," Yoonji flipped the camera so that the view of Jisung, Changbin and Minho was visible.

Jisung was on the floor with Minho on top of him and Changbin on top of him. 

"Hey Stay," Minho smirked lazily as he waved a hand, Jisung groaning from the weight on top of him.

"Stay," He whined "Tell them to get off of me!"

"You're just weak," Changbin replied as he too waved at the phone "You need to work out more, like me,"

The pig-bunny pushed himself off of the two boys and flexed his muscles.

"Wow, Changbin oppa's muscles are getting bigger," Yoonji flipped the camera back so it was facing her "Did you know that he goes to the gym to work out every day? He's going to get extremely buff!"

"Yeah, well I could get extremely buff too," Jisung shoved Minho to the side who groaned in pain and the squirrel-like boy flexed what very little muscles he had.

"Ah, but Jisung is a weak little squirrel. After all, the squirrel is much weaker than the pig-bunny," Yoonji whispered to the phone before running off as Jisung went after her.

...

It was another V-live, this time with all eight of the members crowded around the table. Yoonji was in between Felix and Jeongin as some glanced at their phones and others made conversation.

"Do you guys remember when Jisung hyung and Yoonji noona had a fight?" Jeonign asked.

Almost immediately, those who had been looking at their phones and those who had been talking stopped and let out words like "That was so funny!" or "How could I forget?"

Yoonji and Jisung exchanged amused glances and Hyunjin piped up. "Wasn't that before the reality show took place?"

"Yup," Chan sniggered "Never have I seen Jisung so scared. Yoonji destroyed him,"

"I'll say the story!" Jeongin insisted as the group fell quiet.

"See from the very beginning, Jisung hyung was never fond of Yoonji noona because she was a girl in a boy's group. He didn't like the fact that Chan hyung had chosen her to be in our team and he would constantly make these meticulous comments on how she wasn't doing this right or that right,"

Jeongin paused as the group remembered one particular event.

"One day, whilst we were practicing for the showcase, Yoonji noona made a mistake. Jisung hyung took that as an opprtunity to say how noona couldn't do anything right and- "

"Yoonji snapped," Seungmin flashed a smug smile towards Jisung who buried his head in his hands. "She countered back,"

"Noona told Jisung hyung that she was extremely tired of hearing him say that she wasn't good enough for the team. She said that she knew she wasn't enough and that she was sorry that she was with us," The youngest swallowed and looked at their female member who smiled softly.

"She said that she knew she wasn't perfect at everything, but that she was trying her hardest so that we could win the showcase and go on to debut. She told him to grow up and stop attacking her for being here all the time. And then, she looked at Chan hyung, and said she was quitting,"

A silence grew upon the room as their memories returned to that moment where Yoonji had decided she wanted no more.

"Noona left the room with all of us looking shocked and Jisung hyung looking as though someone had stolen his plushie. Chan hyung then told Jisung hyung to go look for Yoonji noona and to apologise," Jeongin turned to the said boy "What happened next?"

"I found her outside the building, crying her eyes out," Jisung said "She looked really upset and that's when I realised that my words had hurt her much more than I thought. I told her that the reason why I was so upset for her being here was because she could cause problems by being the only girl in our group but I didn't care anymore because she was brilliant at both singing and dance,"

Jisung paused, a small smile on his face as he looked at Yoonji.

"I didn't believe you at first," She grinned "I thought you'd only come to me because Chan oppa told you to. But nevertheless, I returned to the team but I didn't talk to you for about a week until Chan oppa literally forced us to talk,"

"And then we realised that we had a lot of things in similar," Jisung beamed at the girl "And we became friends,"

"And that's how Yoonji noona didn't kill Jisung hyung," Jeongin finished, much to the group's amusement.

"The end,"