|M|Chapter Ninty-One

"Just from a little touching I have you this riled up," he whispered in my ear

"Just from a little touching I have you this riled up," he whispered in my ear. I could tell that he had a smile on his face as he said it, and that made me feel a bit annoyed. He probably has this in mind before he even came here.

"Let go."

"Really? You want me to?" As he said that his hands slid back down to my pelvic region making my breath halt. "Are you sure?"

"Y-"

"This doesn't seem to want me to stop," he said as he wrapped his hand around my dick. I laid head back against his shoulder as I let out a silent gasp. "Oh that was a nice reaction. I wonder what other ones you are hiding,"

I tried to say something but nothing left my mouth as he began to slowly stroke me from base to tip. It was mind numbing how slow his movements were and every time he would return to the base he would kiss my neck making me confused on what to focus on.

I held my voice in even though it felt nice. What he was doing felt good and I didn't feel weird about it because I knew deep down in me only he would ever do this to me. He was the only person I let truly get close to me and the fact that our relationship has taken a sexual route surprises me. I wonder if I'm the first guy he's jerked off too? I was pulled out of my thoughts by a squeeze making me let out my voice for the first time.

"Ah."

Ba Wei chuckled, "what a cute sound."

He didn't move his hand at all from where it was and just looked at me. I thrust my hips foreword unconsciously and this only made Ba Wei even more amused.

"Do you want me to go faster?"  I didn't say anything and Ba Weis squeezed tightly again but didn't let the pressure off. I closed my eyes tightly at the uncomfortable sensation going through my lower body "if you don't tell me I won't do it."

I opened my eyes to see his staring right down into mine. My breath was heavy and the lust that was coursing though my body made my brain fuzzy. I've had sex with many women and I've been aroused but never like this. I've never craved someone like I do him. I want him, I want it, I want to forget and only think about him.

"Please," I whispered.

When that word left my mouth Ba Wei smashed his lips against mine and began stroking me at the same time. I moaned into his mouth and his hand began to move faster. He broke the kiss and I was still in a daze as he went back to my neck. With ever kiss he would plant on my skin he would suck that spot right after. There isn't a doubt in my mind that tomorrow I wouldn't have hickeys.

I let out shaky breaths as my climax drew closer and closer. It felt almost painful as it approached. I tried to grab Ba Weis hand to stop him but every time I would grab his wrist he would use his free hand too move my hand.

"Are you close?"

I couldn't do anything but shake my head in response and he seemed to increase his speed and with his free hand he began to pinch and pull my nipples.

"Ahh, not there."

He ignored my protest and continued his teasing and even though I wanted to stop the hand on my nipples I knew that he would only squeeze harder if I did that. The fire that was building up in my body slowly was nearing its blowing point.

"Ah....stop....coming," I said breathlessly.

I had thought he would keep doing but this time when I asked him to stop he did. He didn't let go of my most sensitive part he instead kept a firm grip on it.

"Why..."

He kissed my neck some more before he came to my ear.

"I want you to understand that this isn't a reward but a punishment." In my dazed state I didn't understand much of what he was saying but I knew that he wasn't letting me come.

"Let me come," I begged shamelessly.

"You're cute when you beg, but I can't give you what you want right now. You need to learn your lesson."

I let out a whine and tried to thrust my hips but failed. His free hand held my waist stiffly in place. I tried to pry the fingers off but they wouldn't budge. I let out a sigh and glanced back at him.

His face was stern and his eyes were cold. Just by that I knew that whatever punishment he was about to give out he would definitely deliver it.

"Why can't I come," I asked in a whisper.

He didn't say anything and just let go of my dick and stepped back away from me. I turned fully around to look at him to see that he was leaning against the shower wall. I took that time to look him over and as my eyes traveled down his body they settled on his crotch. He wasn't hard, he wasn't even semi-hard. How...

"Shower," he said suddenly.

My eyes snapped to his and I raised an eyebrow at him. He didn't break eye contact as he opened the door to the shower and stepped out. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist.

"Don't touch yourself. If you do I will notice."

I stared at him in confusion on the fact that he actually was going to leave me in this shower without finishing me off. On top of that I can't even finish myself off.

"You're not going to shower?"

A small smile spread across his lips, "I showered before I came here."

Before I could say anything else he closed the door leaving me alone in the running water. I looked down at my throbbing erection and sighed. I wanted to take care of it but I knew if I did Ba Wei would most like just do what he just did a minute ago again.

I turned and stepped back into the hot water and began to wash my body. I tried my best to avoid that part of my body but in the end I had to wash there. Even washing there sent shivers through my body. I wanted so bad to just finish what he started but I knew I couldn't.

I washed off the suds and almost immediately turned the hot water to cold. The switch in temperature made me take in a sharp thing of air but slowly the burning that had been bothering me since Ba Wei left finally subsided.

As I stood there in that cold water only one thing went through my mind and that was just how much of a dick Ba Wei truly was.