Chapter One Hundred Sixty Seven

Hello everyone, sorry for making you wait so long for this chapter

Hello everyone, sorry for making you wait so long for this chapter. Got a bit distracted while writing this one, but it's here now. I hope you do still enjoy it. Thanks for waiting patiently for this chapter ♥️

"How long have you been seeing him," my dad asked my mom calmly?

"Not long."

"How long," he repeated raising his voice?

"Five months."

I sat at the top of the stairs listening looking down at them in the living room. My mother was crying, but my father made no move to try to console her.

"So, what? You've been sleeping with him and then coming home and sleeping with me?"

"Honey I-"

"Don't you dare call me that!" I watched as my father stood from where he sat, "did you call him that too!"

"Guanting I never wanted to hurt you."

"You're cheating on me with my best friend and you never wanted to hurt me?"

"No," she sobbed out.

"Did you even think about Ji Nan. How this will affect him?!"

My mother just stayed quiet and sobbed. I didn't know much on this situation, but I knew enough. I had never seen my father this angry. I wouldn't say he was angry, it was more hurt. Don't get me wrong my father is a hard man to like because of his attitude but I have never seen him disrespect my mother. He's never even raised his voice at her until now.

"I was lonely. You weren't here..."

"So you decided to sleep with my best friend? In my house? In our house!"

"Why can't you understand?"

My mothers pained voice echoed through the house. My father fell silent and to my surprise he turned around. As soon as he did that our eyes met. His eyebrows were furrowed and to my surprised he shifted his eyes.

"Get out," my father said with a shaky voice.

"What?"

"You heard me."

"But my things..."

"You own nothing in this house. I would take the clothes off your back but you've dirtied them."

He turned around to face her and even though my mother seemed hysterical he didn't seem to care.

"Ji Nan," he called.

Upon hearing my name I jumped a bit, "yes."

"Go to your room."

"Why?"