Chapter One Hundred Eighty Three

Class went well despite the constant stares from people

Class went well despite the constant stares from people. I ignored them and just took my notes. I had thought that I wouldn't know much of the material being taught but oddly I did. It wasn't much different from when we left. I was quite curious about our midterm scores since we left before we could see them. I could probably get them from my home room teacher. I had a sneaking suspicion that he was going to call me into his office anyway.

I had just wrote down the last of my notes when the teacher ended her lesson. She said to study hard because the graduation exams were getting closer. I felt a bit anxious about it but at the same time I didn't really. It would consist of the basic subjects and Ba Wei and Is only weak subject was science so I would just double up on that subject from now til then.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice that lunch had started. The class had emptied a bit, and not surprising at all Yaling stood in front of my desk.

"Um," she started, "can we talk?"

I nodded, "where would you like to go?"

"The roof is fine if that's okay with you."

I nodded and stood from my seat. As I did this I heard one of the boys say something that annoyed me.

"All he does is use that girl when he's bored."

I raised an eyebrow and turned towards him, "would you like to speak up."

He seemed surprised that I had said something to him. He cleared his throat and repeated himself a bit louder. The class had grown deathly silent. I sighed and let out a chuckle.

"I'll be sure to tell my boyfriend that I like to play around with girls then."

His eyes widened and it amused me. I looked back at Yaling and motioned for her to go. I stuffed my hands in my pockets and exited the room. As we made our way to the roof I couldn't help but notice the stares. I couldn't imagine what they heard. It didn't help that that guy basically was forced to transfer schools. It's not like I cared much I just didn't want anyone saying anything about Ba Wei.

After what felt like ages we finally made it to the roof and she immediately turned to me and bowed. Raising an eyebrow I cocked my head to the side.

"I'm sorry. I'm very sorry," her voice was trembling. "I didn't want to do any of those things but-"

"But you did," I said interrupting her.

"I know, and I have no excuse. I was scared, and he had that tape." She raised her head, "I didn't want him to do that to you."

"But you still helped him up until he threatened to rape me. You were content in giving him head. You were content with him hurting me."

It may sound like I was upset but I wasn't. I just wanted her to take responsibility. Take responsibility for what she did.