Chapter Ninty-Seven

We stayed in that position for a few more minutes before Ba Wei pushed me away

We stayed in that position for a few more minutes before Ba Wei pushed me away. I removed both of my hands and as soon as I looked down at my now dirty hand what I did finally hit me. I just jerked Ba Wei off and not only that I made him come. Why did I...do that.

"You should go wash your hands," Ba Wei Said clearing his throat.

I didn't say anything and slowly stood up. I watched as Ba Wei pulled the front of his pants back up and something about that was erotic. I wonder what he would look like if I made him come again? I pushed those thoughts to the back of my head and turned and made my way into the bathroom. I pushed that thought to the back of my head and turned and made my way to the bathroom. 

When I made it into the bathroom I closed the door behind me and immediately when I looked in the mirror a smile spread across my face. I couldn't tell you exactly why but I was happy. I had finally seen pleasure on Ba Wei's face after wanting to see it for so long, and having seen it once I wanted to see it more.

I'm not a hyper sexual person at all, but since I met Ba Wei my body has been more sensitive then it has ever been. Sure I slept around but it was more out of boredom than actually liking the people that I was with. That might sound terrible but it's just how I was. I knew I was nothing short of a playboy and I didn't care that much.

When I was with those people I was never satisfied. No matter how many women I got in my bed it was never ended with pure satisfaction. Yet with Ba Wei only seeing his face was enough for me to feel satisfied. It was enough to for me to not need to jack off, and believe me I was hard. Rock hard at that.

I sighed and looked down at my dirtied hand. As I stared at the cloudy liquid that pained it I couldn't help the thought that popped into my head. I wonder how it taste?

It was a reasonable question because I had never tasted a mans fluids. I wonder if it's anything like a woman. With that though in mind I slowly raised my hand to my mouth and sucked one of my fingers in. As I sucked on the liquid I was a bit surprised. I was expecting it to be really salty but it wasn't. It was tangy but not so much so that it was unbearable. Interesting.

———

When I got out of the bathroom the room was empty. I ran a hand through my hair and went to grab my phone until I heard Ba Weis voice coming from outside the door. I cocked an eyebrow and made my way towards the entrance of the room.

"Can I help you," Ba Wei said.

As I neared the door a familiar voice hit my ears. It was just as it usually is. Calm, collected, but at the same time it was demanding. It was none other than my fathers voice. How the hell did he find me? I mean I know I used my card to pay for this place but for him to trace it would be a bit much even for him.

"Where's Ji Nan and who are you," my father asked?

I pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind and opened the door. As soon as my eyes made contact with my fathers I wanted to go back inside. I didn't want to see that man. Hell it was the whole point why I came here. I broke eye contact and looked at Ba Wei who was staring at my father. Why is he looking at him like that?

"What are you doing here,". I asked coldly.

"Who's your friend here?"

As he asked this question he looked Ba Wei up and down and something about that made me angry. Why did he even need to know who he was? It wasn't any of his business and I don't ask who his company.

"Why are you here?"

"You didn't answer my question."

"Neither did you."

When that sentence left my mouth my father eyes snapped straight towards me. I didn't shift my eyes and instead gazed at him without any emotions.

"I'm here for you. Get your things and-"

"No,"'I said cutting him off.

"What?"

"Leave."

I broke the eye contact we had and reached out and pulled on Ba Weis sleeve. He looked over at me and I motioned for him to go inside , he didn't ask any questions and immediately started to walk back inside.

"You," my father called out, "are you responsible for making my son act in this manner?"

Ba Wei stopped walked almost immediately after my father said that and I wanted to rip my skin off. Why is my father like this? He always does this. It's his fault but he's gonna blame everyone but himself. He's the reason I act the way I do but he'll never admit that. He's too full of himself to ever do that.

"Don't," I said looking at Ba Weis back.

I guess he could feel my eyes on him because he walked into the room without another word. I let out a sigh and turned my attention back to my father. I looked him over to see that he looked rather weak. What do you expect? The man does have cancer!

"Sobered up yet?"

"I was never drunk to begin with."

"Hmm is that so. Well if you're sober you should be able to understand that I don't want to talk to you."

He was silent for a moment, "have you and that boy always been this close?"

"That's none of your business."

"Why isn't it. You're my-"

"Was your new fiancé my business?"

That question seemed to stun him. To be perfectly honest I didn't care about whatever reason he was here for. I wanted to lay down and sleep and him being here was preventing that.

"Son-"

"Go home or whatever place you call home now. If you want to do your usual apologies come in the morning."

I didn't give him enough time to even answer and just stepped back into the room and shut the door. How annoying.