Chapter 7: VIP area

-Addison's POV-

I felt someone walking behind me so I glanced over and saw Dylan coming over.

"Oh no!" I whispered looking at Aria then back at him.

"Do I know you?" Dylan asked. He didn't see Aria yet because she was lying down and I was infront of her.

"Well kinda- but no. I mean I know who you are but you knowing me that's crazy," I stuttered with a nervous tone in my voice.

"I swear I've seen you," He walked more forward.

"What with all the yelling?" Aria moaned and grabbed her head for the thousandth time tonight.

"What was that?" Dylan frowned curiously trying to look over me. But Ari moved when he moved to block me.

"Nothing!" I exclaimed giving a small smile.

He saw Aria lying on the table but he didn't see who it actually was.

"There is someone behind you," He stated the obvious.

"Yeah and she would be a whole lot better if we weren't talking!" I snapped. "Where's George?"

Dylan moved me out of the way and ignored my question. He realised it it Aria on the table.

I think he was starstruck or something because he just stood there looking at her not knowing what to say/do.

-Aria's POV-

"Is this really happening? Aria?" A familiar voice said.

"Yeah that me," I could hardly open my eyes to look at who it was I was talking to.

"It's Dylan! Wow you look-,"  He went to say but I cut him off.

"Wait," I exclaimed trying to open my eyes to look over at him. "Dylan who?"

"Dylan," He took a deep breath and continued, "O'brien,"

My eyes shot open and I sat up in disbelief. Looking over, I saw him actually standing infront of me.

"Where have you been? Why didn't you email me? Did you see the interview?" Dylan began asking all these questions.

"I don't umm.. My head hurts," I lay down on my back and closed my eyes.

"Dylan she hit her head earlier, give her a minute," Addison explained looking at him .

"I'm back with the ice!" George came over with a smile holding the bag of ice.

He stood next to the table and put the ice right on the bump.

"Thankyou!" I looked up and gave him a small smile. The ice was in my hand holding it to my head.

"Whose this guy?" Dylan wondered looking at the bar tender while he crossed arms crossed.

"He's George! George meet Dylan, Dylan meet George." I said.

"Have you been with this guy the whole time? Is this why you didn't email?" Dylan looked at me kinda sad.

"Woah, calm down. I'm just the bartender," George answered for me.