Chapter 35: surprise

~~one month later

-Aria's POV -

I still can't believe me and Dylan haven't seen each other in a while month!

Obviously we have been face timing and calling each other but it's not the same.

Addison and I had a sleepovers around four times but today she was at her own house.

I lay in bed on a Friday morning and messaged Dyl.

Me: Morning, I hope you slept well. Is Ty annoying you yet lol?

He didn't message straight away because of the time difference. That's why it's been hard to keep a real conversation - he is either about to go to sleep ot being called on set. However I saw his manager in the background once and she gave me the most horrible look.

I got out of bed and made myself coffee like I do everyday.

After that, I sat in my pjs on the sofa. I decided enough was enough. God knows what that manager person is doing- probably trying go get with Dyl. The though made me want to throw up.

Her touching his skin, his soft, pale skin; that only I was allowed to touch.

I grabbed my phone of the side and called Addison. She picked up after three rings.

"Hii Addi!" I exclaimed blowing my hot coffee.

"Hey girl, everything okay?" She asked with a hint of concern in her voice.

"Well.. I was thinking. Being as it's been a month since we saw Dyl and T-pose we could surprise them with a visit," I explained getting excited at the thought.

"Omg Ari, that is such a good idea! I'll come round in an hour so we can book everything,"

"Great see you then," She ended the call and I got up out of my comfy seat to get dressed.

It was only my best friend coming round so I didn't put that much effort in my outfit.

I wore matching grey crop top with shorts that had two lines going up the middle and a white fluffy cardigan.

Quickly, I drank my drink and cleaned up. It gave me an excuse to actually clean up, my flat has been a mess lately.

The door rang and I opened it revealing Addi smiling.

"I'm so excited and we haven't even got the tickets yet," She walked in and sat on a chair.

"Same I can't wait to see them," I added finishing up the laundry.

As I was folding clothes, she looked on Google for plane tickets to England.

Soon enough, we found one in first class for a great deal- buy one get one half price. We decided to book them for two days time. I couldn't wait.

"Hey what are you going to do about you Father?" Addi asked crossing her legs.

"I have no idea. Should I go to him or not?" I don't want him back in my life again. Last time I did, he ruined everything. Made me move in with him, where I did all of the cleaning. Gave up going to college and everything so my priorities were on him.

"Well you could go and see what he wants. I could come with you just in case. But are you going to tell Dylan?" She had a good point: was I going to tell him?

"I guess I'll have to at some point,"

We changed the subject and started discussing how we were going to surprise our boyfriends.

"Maybe we could go on set and act like we are one of the workers," Addi laughed pretending to sneak around the room.

"Omg imagine! Or we just walk in and shout surprise," The look on there faces would be priceless.

I saw Dylan's jumper hanging on the back of the chair in my bedroom. Without thinking, I picked it up and the smell of strong cologne filled my nostrils.

Addi went to the bathroom and as she did the front door rang. I answered it and saw Noah was standing there.

A/n- Tw: The following scenes include violence so read at your own risk.

My jaw dropped open, "What are you doing here?"

"Come on baby I heard your little lover boy was out of town- out of the country. You must be getting bored," He smirked and pushed past me so he was now in my apartment.

My ex, dragged me into my bedroom and began kissing me.

I instantly pulled away, "What are you doing!?"

He didn't reply, instead her pulled down my shorts. My heart raced in fear. What was he doing!?

Grabbing my hands so I couldn't move, he pulled of his top and kissed down my neck.

Tears fell down my cheeks. Was I going to get raped?

"Stop! Get off me," I screamed as he bent down so he was on his knees.

All of a sudden, Addison burst threw the door and punched him in the face, "Get the f*ck of my best friend!"

"Addi help me," I whimpered sobbing.

"No one can help you now," He slapped me and pushed Addison. My cheek burned and it was most likely bright red.

She leaped up and jumped on his back, "Call the police now,"

________________
      ________

Well that esculated. I wanted to add some drama because it was getting kind of boring.

Ty for 18k views it was blown my mind 💕💕 have a great day.