Chapter 9: The Mall

-Aria's POV-

Me and Addison walked over to my bedroom. She sat at the end of my bed waiting for me to talk.

"Want to tell me why I'm here at 2:30 in the morning!?" My best friend exclaimed crossing her legs.

I lay down on my bed and stared at the celling without saying a word.

"I know it's Dylan. He was sitting outside when I got here," She recalled.

"He tried to kiss me," I breathed.

"Okay," Addison smiled at me reassuringly, "That's good right?.. Or not," She changed her expression when she looked at my face.

"If it is you don't pull back before it happens,"

This is why I don't really get into relationships, to much hard work.

"Oh? You didn't kiss him. Did you want to?" She had a surprised tone in her voice when I said I didn't.

"I don't know," I moaned rolling over onto my stomach.

"Yes you do, you invited him in. You wanted something to happen didn't you Aria?" Addi asked me.

Quickly I faced her and said, "No!"

"Aria, this is a big deal. First guy after Noah and he is a celebrity!" Well I already knew that.

"Even if I wanted something to happen it didn't and I ruined my chance," I sighed annoyed with myself.

"I wouldn't say that!" She remarked, but how did I know she wasn't lying just to make me feel better?

"What? Yeah I kind of did," My eyebrows furrowed while Addison crept up a smirk.

"Nope. I gave him your phone number!" She exclaimed.

None of us spoke for a good 30 seconds but it felt like a lifetime.

"Does that silence mean your happy or..." She trailed off.

"I should have kissed him," Finally I gave in because it was true, I was just lying to myself. But that's what I do when I get nervous ect. Putting the covers over my head so Addison couldn't see me, I sighed.

"Yeah you should've but you didn't, so how about this: you go to bed because it is late. Then in the morning we go shopping," She said.

"But I hate shopping," I frowned, how was that gonna help me feel better?

"I know but I love it," Typical Addison I laughed internally.

"Fine! Only because you came when I called."

Eventually we fell asleep after talking. It was around 3:00am so I hoped I would get a lye in in the the morning but knowing Addison I wouldn't.

Obviously she woke up before me. Addi grabbed a pillow from under me making me hit my head on the bed waking me up.

"Ugh, what?" I groaned yawning.

"Shopping!" She squealed like a five year old waking up on Christmas.

"Yay," I rolled my eyes grabbing my pillow of her.

Reluctantly, I got out of bed and walked over to my closet.

Looking around, I finally picked out blue ripped jeans with a plain white fitted crop top. Then I grabbed my fluffy beige coat and round sun glasses.

After, I sat down on the couch and got a cup of coffee

"You look nice," Addison complemented as she walked in the living area of my apartment. "Where's the coffee?"

"Thanks and on the counter," I took a sip of my coffee while pointing over to the kitchen.

Soon, we were both ready to go so I put on my white trainers and closed the door- locking it behind me.

Me and Addison walked out of the apartment building.

"There she is!" Somone yelled as loads of paparazzi came to us. They began taking loads of photos and talking over each other.

"Dylan found you so what's next?" One of them asked with a camera pointing in my face.

"What? Nothing," I said as i carried on walking off. "Come on!" Addison was posing for them.

However as we carried on walking they kept on following.

"Are they gonna leave us alone," I muttered.

"No I'm enjoying this," Addison grinned.

"What are you going to say about on the Jimmy Fallon show?" One of the paparazzi said that caught my attention. "Are you going?"

"What?" I stopped walking and turned around to see what they were on about.

"You were invited to go on the Jimmy Fallon show!" The young man exclaimed happily.

How could I not know about that? I don't understand it wasn't a big deal and all of a sudden they were treating me like I'm the biggest popstar ever.

"Whatever," I sighed grabbing Addisons arm while walking away from them. Some of them followed but eventually they went because I wasn't answering any of there questions.

After a walking a few more blocks, we made it to the mall. Following Addi, I walked into a shop - I had no idea on what the name of it was- and began looking around.

"What do you think of this?" She held up a sage green tight dress with a small slit going up the right leg.

"I thought you hated green on yourself," I recalled.

"Not for me silly! For you," She held up the dress infront of me, "Try it on,"

I done as she instructed and went into the changing rooms. Around five minutes later I walked out.

"Don't you think it's a bit to much? Where would I even where this," Don't get me wrong it looked really pretty but I don't know if I would have ever worn it.

"You look great! We are buying it," Addison declared not answering my questions.

I looked down at the price tag, "Or not! I can't afford this,"

"Right your parents cut you off," She murmured.

"They did not cut me off. After my dad remarried I didn't want his or that gold diggers money," I said going to the dressing room to take it off.

"Whatever, let me buy it and you can pay me later," She can be so stubborn.

_________________________________
_________

Do you think Aria will go to the Jimmy Fallon show? Comment and vote please it means the world. Have a great day or night and thanks for reading! 📖💘