Chapter 54: jealous of me

My breathing went fast and my heart was racing.

Noah James?

As in my ex?

It can't be... Can it?

"Ma'am are you still there?" The woman on the phone asked.

"Um yes. That will be all thankyou," I ended the call in a hurry and sat on my bed.

How was I going to tell Dylan?

I always had a gut feeling that Scarlet wasn't his but I wasn't expecting it to be Noah.

As I was going to call Lisa to give her the news the door rang.

Opening it I saw Dylan, "Hey come in,"

"Hi babe, you okay?" He wondered putting down two coffee's, "I brang us drinks,"

"Yeah.. Thanks,"

"Brenda called me earlier because she wanted me to take Scarlet to get her boosters. But you said you already did it. I called the Doctor's and they said she hasn't had them," He took a slurp of his drink before continuing, "However, he did mention her having a DNA test,"

"Oh I um-,"

"Why did you take her to have it done?"

"Me and your mom thought that she wasn't yours... So we went to see," I explained looking everywhere but his eyes.

"How could you! She is my child. Just because your jealous doesn't mean you can do things like this behind my back!" He raised his voice slightly.

"We just wanted to check," I murmured in a quiet tone.

"Wanted to check! Tórres why would you do something like this? You went behind my back and Brenda's,"

But he doesn't understand it is not his.

"You know what I can't even look at you," Dylan said going to walk out.

"Please I can expl-,"

"Explain how you and my mother went behind my back to do a DNA test just because your jealous!" He scoffed going to open the door but I slammed it shut, "Stop-,"

"No it's time for you to listen. The whole reason we went to do it is because we love you and don't want to see you get hurt,"

"Don't make this about me," Dylan sighed and went to leave.

"THE BABY ISN'T YOURS!" I shouted getting annoyed, "Okay. Scarlet is not your child,"

"What?" He whispered looking at me.

"I just got a phone call from the hospital. Dyl the baby is Noah's," I rubbed his back soothingly.

"But I thought he was in jail,"

"They didn't have enough evidence so they just dismissed the case,"

His eyes filled up with tears.

He loved Scarlet like nothing else mattered, "I'm sorry I did it behind your back. I just didn't want you to get hurt,"  I murmured as he cried into my shoulder.

"Why would Brenda lie about something so important?" He asked looking up at me.

My heart broke to he how much this effected him, "I don't know Dyl. But we will find out soon,"

He nodded and kissed my lips, "Thank you babe. I love you,"

"I love you too," 

The rest of the night Dylan stuck to my side and didn't leave me alone. I was currently lying on top of him as he continuously ran his hand through my hair, "We should ask her tomorrow,"

"Only if your comfortable. I'll be with you every step of the way,"

~~

The next day me and Dylan got ready to talk to Brenda. I wore a grey sweater with a matching grey pleated mini skirt.

"Damn you look so pretty," He complimented as we got into the car

"Thank you, you look handsome as ever," I started the engine and began driving to Brenda.

How could she have done this to Dylan?

We arrived and knocked on the door.

I held my boyfriends hand. She opened the door with Scarlet in her arms.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as we walked inside.

Her place was a mess. I thought mine was bad but I guess not. 

"Noah really. Out of everyone you had to have a child with Noah and lie about it to my face," Dylan said taking Scarlet of her.

"I don't- How did you-," She stuttered, going and red and flustered.

"We know Dylan isn't the father. Why didn't you just tell us the truth from the start?"  I wondered staring at her.

"It's just- I've had the biggest crush on Dylan and I-I knew he would never get with me when he has someone like you so if he had a reason to see me maybe overtime he would like me. It was Noah's idea; he thought if Aria got jealous of the baby being mine, then  she would  leave Dyl and get back with him," She explained with tears in her eyes.

"You still shouldn't have done it. It is not fair... not just for us but for Scarlet too," He added looking down at the baby cooing at him.

"I'm sorry. I was just jealous of you,"

It made me feel bad for her. I never thought I would think that but she just wanted what I have. 

Dylan f*cking O'Brien.

_______________________

Hey everybodyyyy!

Do we like Brenda now or not?

I might not update next week because I go on holiday but I will after.

Thank you for reading! If you have any idea's comment them.

Have a great dayyyy :)