CHAPTER 27

The next morning, Jaiden woke up and started her day. She took a quick shower and changed into black jeans and red plain hoodie.

She found her father on the couch, reading. She sat next to her father and sighed. Remus can sense that Jaiden will be boring for that day.

"Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?" Remus asked. Jaiden shook her head. Jaiden stared at the floor then she realized she had something to tell her father.

"Dad?"

"Yes, Cub."

"Last night, I have a talk with Sevy through our mind." She looked up at her father. Remus furrowed his eyebrows.

"What?"

"I don't know how it happened, but it seems like if I want to talk to someone, I just need to think about them and we can talk even they're miles away. That's what Sevy told me."

"So, you meant you can talk to whoever you want and they can talk to you too but through your mind?" Jaiden nodded.

"What if someone put up their walls?" Remus asked. Jaiden shrugged.

"I'm not sure about that."

"Try it on me." Remus asked and Jaiden gave Remus disbelief look.

"Dad, we both can hear each other's thought. Remember, when we're at the Great Hall last year? You still can heard me even I put up my walls."

"Oh yeah, you right." He said and slightly embarrassed. Jaiden just laughed at her father.

"Let's try it on Sevy." Remus nodded and they both walked out from their quarter.

They went into the Great Hall and saw AD, Minnie, Snape, Lockhart and the other teachers as well. They all were sitting and eating their breakfast. Jaiden and Remus sat down and started to fill their plate.

After breakfast they all were chatting among themselves. Jaiden looked at her father and motioned her father. Remus got his daughter massage and said.

"Severus, can you put up your walls?"

"Why?"

"Just do it." Snape looked at Remus weirdly. Nevertheless he did it. Jaiden started to talk with Snape using their mind.

'Sevy?' Snape looked at Jaiden in shocked.

'You can entered my mind?'

'Yeah. I just know it now.'

'This is cool.' Came Remus voice in their head. Snape looked at Remus in shocked too.

'You can hear me?'

'Yes. I think because I can talk to Jaiden using our werewolf thing, and I can hear you because you're talking with her.'

All the Professors now looked at the three weirdly. The Great Hall fell silent, only looked at Snape, Jaiden and Remus staring at each other.

"You three?" Dumbledore called but he got no answer. McGonagall elbowed Snape and Snape looked at her.

"What's wrong?" Minnie asked. Snape looked at Jaiden.

"Go on. Tell them."

"Why me?" Jaiden asked

"Because it's your talent. Not me." Jaiden looked at her father. Remus just shrugged. Jaiden looked at Dumbledore.

"Wait." Jaiden thought about talking with Dumbledore.

'AD?' Dumbledore looked at Jaiden in shocked. Jaiden just smiled because she knew it worked.