CHAPTER 57

Jaiden was in a very dark room. The only light in that room was came from above her. She hoped that this was a dream about her and her mother but it wasn't when she realized.

She realized that someone had came from the dark and standing in front of her. Bald man with no nose and he was smiling evilly at her.

"Hello, Jaiden. We meet again." Voldemort said.

"Stop coming in my dream." She said. She tried to sound brave but her voice betrayed her. Voldemort chuckled at her.

"I'll stop, if you join me." He said.

"How many times do I have to tell you?! I will never join you." She said, starting to get angry.

"Such a brave girl. But, you need to remember, Jaiden. I can easily reach to your family and friends." He said.

"Cut the shit. Stop threatening me with a same thing. You don't know where they are. And you will never know."

"You can say the same for the Potters. But at the end, I killed them." He chuckled darkly. Jaiden fell silent which made Voldemort laughed.

"But Harry survived." She said quietly. Voldemort stopped but still had a devilish smile on his face.

"Not for so long. I will kill him this year. And you, I'll make sure you're on my side this year." Jaiden took a step forward until she was standing in front of him.

"Keep dreaming." She said through a gritted teeth. Voldemort was furious. He pulled out his wand and pointed at Jaiden. She tried to find her wand but it wasn't with her. "Shit." She whispered to herself.

"You wouldn't have a chance against me. Crucio!" Jaiden started to scream in pain. She dropped on her knees. But suddenly she stopped screaming. She looked up at Voldemort who was looking at her weirdly. He lower his wand.

"Sorry, but it will never work on me anymore." She said and stood up.

"Fool. You just exposed me another power of yours." He expected her to be panic but she stood her ground and looking at him like nothing happened.

"Sorry again, Voldy. I don't give a shit. Now, get out from my mind!" She shouted.

She woke up panting. She looked around her room until she spotted Jake who was looking at her.

"Jake, did I screamed in my dream again?" She asked between her panting.

'No, you didn't. That's good, you know. You forget to put up silencing charm.'

Jaiden nodded. "Yeah." She breath out. "I have a good news." She said and smiled weakly at her bird.

'What is it?' Jake asked.

"I think, Voldemort can't enter my mind anymore."

'How?' He asked.

"I've read a book about another level of Occlumency. Turns out it helped me."

'That's good to know. Now, go back to sleep. You need it.' She chuckled and lay back down. She sighed and closed her eyes and she went into a dreamless sleep.

Three weeks after they moved in to 12 Grimmauld Place, Weasleys decided to join them too. Today was the day Weasleys came. Jaiden woke up and went into the bathroom.

She looked better than before. The bag under her eyes slowly faded and she was cheerful as always. All the dream about Voldemort never come back to her and Remus and Sirius were happy for her.