CHAPTER 66

Over the next few weeks, Dumbledore's Army kept practicing under Jaiden's and Harry's help. They will go to the Room of Requirements, where they will practice, everyday after all their classes.

There was a lot of trial by Umbridge little gang to catch them, but every time they tried, they failed.

Sometimes, when Jaiden spent time with the Slytherins, they were trying to ask her about it but she said she will never betrayed her friends. They knew it was best to just let her be so they stopped asking her.

"So, that's it for this lesson. Now, we're not gonna be meeting again until after holidays. So, just keep practicing on your own as best as you can. And well done, everyone. Great, great work." Harry said and they all clapped.

They all started to clear out. Jaiden, Ron and Hermione noticed that Harry was looking at Cho. They three looked at each other and smirked. Jaiden gave them a sign that they should leave. Hermione and Ron nodded.

"We see you back at common room, Harry." Hermione said and Harry nodded without looking back at them.

When they arrived at the common room, they sat down in front of the fireplace and waited for Harry. Then, he walked in and sat down with them.

"Well, how was it?" Ron asked.

"Wet." Harry replied. "I mean, she was sort of crying."

"That bad at it, are you?" Jaiden said with a slight chuckle.

"I'm sure Harry's kissing was more than satisfactory. Cho spends half her time crying these days." Hermione said.

"You'd think a bit of snogging would cheer her up." Ron said which made Jaiden laughed a bit.

"Don't you understand how she must be feeling?" No one replied anything. "Well, obviously she's feeling sad about Cedric and confused about liking Harry and guilty about kissing him, conflicted because Umbridge might sack her Mum from the Ministry and frightened of failing her OWLs because she's worrying about everything." Hermione explained.

"One person couldn't feel all that, could they? They'd explode." Ron and Jaiden said together.

"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon." Hermione said at both of them and they all laughed.

The next day after getting ready, Jaiden walked down to the common room just to see none of her friends weren't there. She shrugged and walked out from there.

When she arrived at the Great Hall, still, she didn't see her friends. She sat down and looked around the hall.

"Guys, have you seen Harry and Ron?" Jaiden asked Neville, Dean and Seamus who were eating their breakfast next to her.

"Oh, didn't you hear it yet?" Dean said

"What?"

"The Weasleys, Harry and Hermione went back to home last night." Neville said.

"Oh, they didn't tell me." She shrugged. "By the way, thanks." They nodded.

Jaiden went back to her food and finished it. After that, she went to the common room to pack her stuff. When she was packing, her father's voice came into her mind.

'Jaiden?'

'Yeah?'

'Cub, I'm so sorry to say this but, could you come to the Grimmauld Place alone. We're not going to be able to get you at the station.'

'Oh, okay.'

'You alright, Cub? I'm sorry again. I-'

'Yeah, Dad. I'm fine. I-i have to go. Neville call for me.'