CHAPTER 68

After Snape walked out from Jaiden's room, he saw Remus was waiting at the hallway with a tiny smile on his face. Snape made his way to him.

"Thank you, Severus." Remus said.

He nodded. "You leave in 2 days, right?" He asked. Remus nodded to confirmed it. "Spend your time with her as much as you can before you go. She needs your support. I'm sure you know why she acted like that."

Remus nodded again and sighed. "She's afraid that I'm not going to show up again."

"Not just that. She scare that you might get kill in your mission like what her mother told her years ago." Snape said.

"How did you know?"

"Her walls wasn't strong enough to block me from her mind. I sort of went into it." Snape sighed. "It was a mess in there." Remus sighed.

"I can't leave her alone tonight." Remus said.

"Why?"

"Everytime when she were in that state, she would be different. She will start to have a nightmare about Voldemort. She will start to not sleep at night. She will start to lose her appetite and she will lock herself in her room. The last time it happened was with Crouch accident."

Snape nodded in understanding. "I saw her eyes when she was looking at Mad-eye. It was filled with nervousness and scared." Remus kept quiet. "What's your plan for her?"

"I don't know. She wouldn't even want to talk to me."

"Severus, I know I already asked too much at you. But, when I'm not here, will you help to look out for Jaiden too. I'm not asking you to come here everyday, just simply write a letter to her. Distract her or something. I don't want Voldemort to come into her dream again and mess with her life. It's already made my heart broke when the first time I heard her screaming the night she got her first dream about Voldemort."

Snape put his hand on Remus's shoulder. "Don't worry, Remus. Even if you're not asking me, I'll do it nonetheless. This passed few years, she showed me how to live again. She brought back a happiness that I thought I'd never feel it again and I'm really thankful for that. This is the least I could do, look out for her." Remus smiled.

"Thank you, Severus."

"Anytime." Then, Remus realize that Snape was holding a book.

"What are you doing with that book?" Remus asked and pointed at the book.

"I borrowed it from Jaiden." He simply replied with a shrug.

"I didn't take you as a person who read muggle books." Remus said with a slight chuckle.

"No matter which world the author come, book is book." Snape said and Remus chuckled.

When Jaiden opened her eyes, she was laying on the grass. She didn't know where she was until she sat up and she saw she was at the graveyard.

She stood up and wander around the place. She felt like someone was watching her but she shrugged it off. She kept wander around until she saw a big cauldron that fell off in the middle of the graveyard.

Then, there was a sound coming from behind her. She turned around and stared in shock.

"Cedric?" Jaiden called. Cedric was standing beside one of the gravestone looked dead into her eyes.

"You." Cedric said and took a step forward which made Jaiden backed away. This wasn't Cedric Diggory that she knew. He looked different.

"You're the reason why I'm dead." Cedric said again and took steps forward. Jaiden backed away until her feet touched the cauldron.