CHAPTER 30

The next day, after Transfiguration class, they all walked to their next class. McGonagall told all of them about the Chamber of Secrets which that's what they talked about on their way.

"So, the heir of Slytherin has really come back to school?" Ron asked.

"Yeah, can't you see. McGonagall really worry. The question is now, who is it?" Hermione said.

"Let's see, who think that all the muggle-born are scum?" Ron said when he saw Malfoy walked passed them.

"If you're talking about Malfoy."

"Yeah, you heard what he said. You'll be next Mudblood."

"I know, but Malfoy is the heir of Slytherin?" Hermione asked still didn't believe it.

"Maybe Ron's right, Hermione. Look at his family. They all was Slytherin." Harry said.

"We just have one thing to do to confirm it. But we'll break school rules. About fifty school rules. And it's very dangerous." Hermione said.

"What is it?" Jaiden asked. Hermione led them to the library. She came back to them with a book and sat in front of them.

"I saw this when I was studying last week. It's Polyjuice Potion. It can turned us into whoever we want." Hermione said.

"Wait, Hermione. You do realize that we need the ingredients to do it, right? How can we have it?" Jaiden asked.

"I'm sure Snape have it in his store room." Hermione said. "It will take about a month to done it." Hermione said again.

"A month?" Harry said in disbelief. "But Hermione, if Malfoy is actually the heir of Slytherin, he will petrified half of the muggle-born in this school."

"I know, but we don't have any other choices."

"I have something to tell you guys." Harry said.

"What is it?" Ron asked.

"You know Colin Creevey, right?"

"The one that petrified last night?" Jaiden asked. Harry nodded.

"I heard when McGonagall and Dumbledore brought Colin in the Hospital Wing. Dumbledore said that history will repeat itself."

"Repeat itself?" Jaiden asked.

"No wonder there. I'm sure Lucius Malfoy was the one who opened it last time. And now, he teach Malfoy how to open it." Ron said.

"Probably. We need to wait until this potion is ready. Then we'll know if Malfoy is really the heir." Hermione said.

"So you'll steal from Snape's potions store?" Jaiden asked and Hermione nodded. "You take the risk." Hermione just shrugged.

The next day, Hermione told the three to meet her at the girl's lavatory. Harry, Ron and Jaiden walked to where Hermione told them and when they reached the bathroom, Jaiden realize something.

"This is Moaning Myrtle bathroom." Jaiden said.

"Who?" The two asked. Jaiden just ignored them and walked in. They saw Hermione was sitting on the floor and pulled out the ingredients they need for the potion from her bag.

"When did you stole it?" Jaiden asked. Hermione shrugged.

"I have my own way." Harry, Ron and Jaiden looked at each other.

"You're scary." Ron said while looking at Hermione which she just ignored. They looked at Hermione who set up her cauldron and started to brew the potion.