CHAPTER 65

"This is mad. Who'd wanna be taught by me?" Harry said while he, Ron and Hermione made their way to where they were holding the meeting to fight Umbridge at Hogsmeade.

"I'm a nutter, remember?" He continued.

"Look on the bright side. You can't be any worse than old toad face." Ron said in attempt to make his friend feel better.

"Thanks, Ron." Harry said sarcastically.

"I'm here for you, mate." Ron said. "Besides, Jaiden will help you too. I'm sure you're gonna be fine."

"Yeah, you right. Who's supposed to be meeting us then?" Harry asked.

"Just a couple of people." Hermione replied.

They were sitting there with everyone looking at them. None of them knew how to start it until Hermione got up.

"Hi. So, you all know why we're here. We need a teacher. A proper teacher. One who's had experience defending themselves against the dark arts." Hermione said.

"Why?" One of the boy asked. Before anyone could reply anything, the door being opened and there stood Jaiden.

"Jaiden? What are you doing here?" Hermione asked.

"I have nothing better to do." She replied with a shrug and shut the door behind her.

"Other than resting?" Harry asked.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." Jaiden said and took a seat next to Ron.

"Again, why?" That boy asked.

"Why? Because You-Know-Who back, you tosspot." Ron said.

"So he says." The same boy said again while looking at Harry.

"So Dumbledore says." Hermione said.

"It doesn't go well so far." Ron whispered to Jaiden which she nodded.

"So Dumbledore says because he says. The point is, where's the proof?"

"If Potter could tell us more about how Diggory got killed." Other boy said. Jaiden glared silently at the two boys.

"I'm not gonna talk about Cedric, so if that's why you're here, clear out now." Harry said and got up. "Come on, Hermione. They're here because they think I'm some sort of freak." He whispered to Hermione.

"Is it true you can produce a Patronus Charm?" Luna asked which made they all looked at her.

"Yes. I've seen it." Hermione said.

"Blimey, Harry. I didn't know you could do that." Dean said.

"And he killed a Basilisk, with the sword in Dumbledore's office." Neville said.

"It's true."

"Third year, he fought off about hundred Dementors at once." Ron said.

"Last year, he really did fight off Voldemort in the flesh." This time, Jaiden said.

"Wait. Look, it all sounds great when you say it like that. But the truth is, most of that was just a luck." Harry said. "I didn't know what I was doing half the time. I nearly always had help.

"He's just being modest." Hermione said.

"No, Hermione, I'm not. Facing this stuff in real life is not like school. In school, of you make a mistake, you can just try again tomorrow. But out there, when you're a second away from being murdered, or watching a friend die right before your eyes, you don't know what that's like." Harry said and sat down back.