Chapter 17 - Bond

Taking a deep breath Jungkook decided to pull away from the hug, his previous thoughts seem to haunt him. He was never like that, showing someone- the whole damn university that the Queen called him his Alpha and embraced him, and feeling proud that everyone knows about it?

This wasn't Jungkook.

The purple head was the one who was extremely secretive about Taehyung being his mate and him being the future King. He didn't want people to know about anything, except his close friends who mean the world to him.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook who wasn't ready to meet his gaze, the younger's hand was slipping off his waist and the omega almost whined not wanting to lose the contact.

Jungkook stepped back and adjusted the crown on Taehyung's head, his fingers were trembling knowing how precious that crown was and the importance of it.

Once the purple head made sure that the crown was properly placed he again took another step back, standing besides Lalisa.

"Me and my friend apologize for the trouble we caused, it won't happen again Luna" Jungkook bowed his head until a few degrees, pulling Lalisa along with him.

Both of them stood straight as Lalisa spoke her side of apology, "We are extremely sorry Luna, I assure you it won't happen again"

"I- it's fine" Taehyung looked away, seeing the crowd being whispering against eachother, and glancing at Jungkook.

The Queen turned towards Jungkook who was similarly roaming his eyes around the crowd, while chewing on his lower lip.

"Can we leave, please?" Jungkook questioned not wanting to be out of the attention that was suddenly focused on him.

"Sure" the principal said clearing his throat as Lalisa and Jungkook walked down the stage, walking towards their previous place.

Jungkook could literally feel the burning gazes of the student, making him shrink his figure, a poor way to keep himself hidden but it was particularly no use.

He didn't want it, he absolutely hates attention. He rather lives a life of 'I'm-a-hallucination-don't-even-breath-near-me' ofcourse this has a exception to his friends which were with him since middle school and his parents not forgetting the Queen and the other three mates.

Suffocating he felt with the all the gazes still on him, made him bite his inner cheek to supress himself not to have a breakdown. While his ears could still hear the whispering which surely consisted his name.

He closed his eyes, a mere relief that he couldn't see those, shocked judging gazes on him. But he couldn't do anything about his ears which still heard his name. His fists clenched at his sides trying to keep himself together.

But at the last, Jungkook just wanted to get out of here.

"Noona, wanna leave" Jungkook looked at Lalisa who was more than shocked hearing, the purple head use a honorific for her.

Lalisa and Jungkook were only months apart, Lalisa was born first if one sees through the month making her three months older than Jungkook.

"Okay" Lalisa spoke as she glanced at Soobin who nodded his head.

Lalisa started moving forwards, Jungkook trailing behind her. Soobin stayed there itself answering the question when he was asked about Lalisa and Jungkook leaving.

"Everything is gonna be okay Jungkook-ie" Lalisa spoke, Jungkook and her were now seated in a empty class where Jungkook had sat on a chair with his face buried in his arms kept on the desk.

"I can't even look at him, I'm such a disappointment" Jungkook's lips quivered, as he spoke out these words, he had already told the omega about everything happened in the mansion leaving a few deep details. He gulped the lump in his throat, and blinked his eyes rapidly trying not to cry.

"It's natural Jungkook, they were your instincts not you. You say I'm like your sister right? Won't you listen to your sister?" Lalisa said, feeling bad for her bestfriend- more like brother.

Their bond was so beautiful all together, people usually thought they were together but not having such feelings for eachother they laughed it off, very well knowing they were non-blood related siblings, if that made sense.

"Is being a alpha and following it's instincts means I would disrespect Taehyung hyung?" Jungkook looked up at Lalisa who bit her lip, before answering.

"Alpha's are like that Jungkook. They always need to show their power, show that they are the dominant one- the one that everyone should listen to" the red haired girl said.

A feeling crawled in Lalisa's being as she saw Jungkook, sniff. That feeling when someone so close to one's heart is all sad and gloomy, and the one couldn't do anything- nothing at all to make the other feel good. A heavy stone like pressure suddenly seemed to clog the omega's throat as she spoke her next words.

"There was this one alpha, he knew how his kind is- his rank is, he was one of them afterall. While he was young he had too, showed his authority or whatever on the lower ranks" Lalisa sniffed before she continued, "He always thought he'd have a strong alpha boy or girl, who would walk on his path. Karma did him bad I must say" the girl chuckled, looking at Jungkook who was attentively listening.

"His kid was a omega girl, he absolutely hated her, then he had to get protective over her, 'cause he knew his daughter isn't safe around his rank people" Lalisa said, his jaw clenched, with her long nails digging in palm, almost piercing her skin.

"But you proved him wrong, you proved my father wrong Jungkook-ie" Lalisa smiled as she ruffled Jungkook's purple hair messing it.

"My father was absolutely fascinated by you, please be the way you are. You are special and one of a kind, I love you" Lalisa chuckled when Jungkook made a disgusted face.

"Eww, I'm gay more like Tae-sexual" Jungkook made a big cross above his head with his arms.

Tae-sexual was not a sexuality ofcourse, it was just... it meant he only was attracted to Taehyung- Taehyung sexual, only the Queen attracted him to be more narrative.

"Dumbass, I love you as my brother" Lalisa rolled her eyes.

"I love you too, thank you for making me feel tad bit better, you suck at consoling though" Jungkook rolled his eyes hiding his feelings. He wasn't even the tad bit better. He lied, he lied so Lalisa wouldn't worry about him anymore.

There was a knock on the door, before the classroom door opened, and Taehyung entered inside looking at the two.

"Umm... Lalisa, can I talk to Jungkook, in private" Taehyung asked swiping his tougue over his lips.

"Sure, Queen" Lalisa bowed her head and looked at Jungkook as she whispered, "Tell him about your concerns" saying that she walked out of the empty classroom leaving the mates alone.

"I hope everything becomes fine between them" Lalisa whispered to herself and stayed out of the classroom just in case someone showed up and tried to enter the classroom.