Chapter 26 - Burnt

Sitting in the office and looking through the files while all his eyes want to do is shut down and take rest, it was barely afternoon something around eleven.

Taehyung hates this life.

He never wanted something like this, heck he'd trade anything in return if someone could switch life with him, Jungkook is an exception though.

Sighing deeply he leaned back and looked around the office, it was still the same as years before, he had took over the position of the King being a Queen a lot of times he was not supported in the decision.

Kang Hansang wasn't the only one in his family ofcourse, he had a brother who was more than ready to take over this empire and Taehyung had to defeat him.

It wasn't exactly a war, Taehyung had deceived the Hansung's brother. The Queen had offered himself to the alpha male and but before the alpha could even touch him, Taehyung killed him, also took the empire under him.

He has a lot of blood on his hands, he had almost killed half of the Kang family in the fire of revenge and regretted none. Ofcourse some of the family members didn't deserve to die but nor did Taehyung's parents did, right?

He was a omega male a farmers son, he was poor and got into the university with the help of scholarship. He wanted to become a dancer, he liked dancing but not anymore.

His dance was the reason he had caught the attention of the late King, it was a ceremony where he had danced and the King was invited, the Alpha couldn't help but lust over his beauty.

Taehyung was naive, when the King asked him about his information he had blurted out everything the King asked, the man promised him that he pay for Taehyung's future studies.

The King as known before asked Taehyung's parents to let their child mate him. Taehyung was seventeen he knew what he was supposed to do with his life and he straight away rejected the proposal and his parents supported him.

The exact next day late at night his parents were wounded badly and left to burn in the fire of their home being alive. They lived away from the rest of the pack. No one knew about what happened inside the house they only knew it was burned down due to the short circuit.

Six months Taehyung was in the dungeon after that, six months of hating himself and drowning in disgust everytime he was touched.

He was forced to marry the King and to act like he wanted it. The whole pack was rejoiced to know they'd have a Luna. The King was their God, only if they knew the King's facade. They thought the King was humble, but the King was all red. He mislead his whole pack and the pack thought he was the best they'd ever had.

This takes back Taehyung to the memory of yesterday early morning, he knew he exactly didn't do the correct thing. He just didn't want Jungkook to go deeper in search of what actually happened.

It really warmed Taehyung's heart that Jungkook from the low quality video could tell that he wasn't happy, well he was miles away from being happy on that dreadful day. While the whole pack was seeing his tears as happy Jungkook immediately noticed that it was anything far than being happy.

Taehyung didn't want Jungkook to know the whole truth, he can't know any of the past. If he does, he would also know the amount of people Taehyung had killed.

The Queen thinks about the King, the omega was following the King's steps, he won the territory under his leadership by deceiving, playing dirty killing games, killed a lot of people, bad decisions lot of indecent things.

Taehyung low-key also manipulated Jungkook yesterday morning, he hadn't given the blow job because he was horny or something, he did that because for atleast a few days Jungkook wouldn't think about his marriage and would try to dig it, eventually forget.