Chapter 63 - Satisfied

"EOMMA!" Jungkook shouted on the top of his lungs a wide smile stretching over his lips as he hurried towards his mother completely forgetting his mate as Taehyung stood on the doorstep seeing the trueblood run around the hall before he finally ended up in the kitchen hugging the life out of the lady who had was trying to breathe with her breath being got knocked out previously.

"You know how much I missed you?" Jungkook backed away as he held his mother's face in his palms clearly seeing how shocked the lady looked by the sudden dramatic reaction of his son.

"Jungkook, I'm glad you are safe and sound from your trip" Mrs. Jeon spoke her lips turning into a awkward smile seeing Jungkook back away from her with a frown on his face.

"Eomma doesn't just get it, does she?" Jungkook almost whined as he looked around around seeing his father almost getting ready to leave for work in his formal attire.

"APPA!"

"OH MY MOON GODDESS! MY SON!"

Both the father and son duo gasped dramatically and ran towards eachother's direction hugging and letting out some dramatic dialogues similar to a k-drama they saw together where the son meets his father after years and they re-acted the scene while Jungkook held his father's face in his palm and his father assured him that he was safe and fine.

"Sometimes all I think about is how did I end up getting a mate like him and then giving birth-" Mrs. Jeon stopped her words as she sighed looking away, sometimes she almost forgets that she isn't Jungkook's biological mother.

"Even if you didn't give Jungkook birth, he somehow ended up in your fate, so go on cursing your fate" Taehyung said letting out a airy chuckle seeing the lady smile before she bursted into a fit of giggles.

"I'll never curse my fate, they are the only ones who actually make me happy afterall" Mrs. Jeon chuckled as she caressed Taehyung's face asking him about where did Jungkook met him and Taehyung swiftly replied with a lie saying that he met Jungkook at the doorstep itself and the lady easily brought his lie.

"I'm glad you are alive my son" Mr. Jeon kept with his act his gaze fleeting towards his mate who was already walking towards them probably tired with their antics.

"I'm a strong man afterall, your teachings and trainings helped me a lot through the war— ouch! that hurts!" Jungkook groaned as his ear was being twisted by his mother, he looked at her smiling seeing the lady glare at him and puckered his lips towards the woman.

"War yeah?" Mrs. Jeon chuckled before be caught hold of Jungkook's face and made the trueblood bend down placing a chaste kiss over his forehead.

Standing afar Taehyung gazed fondly the Jeons, he crossed his arms over his chest seeing Jungkook get babied by his parents while they kept on asking him stories about the so called trip he had sneakily snuck out to, the astonishing thing for the mint haired omega was that his mate kept on narrating new stories without even thinking briefly about it.

Seeing the family in front of him, he remembered his own, tears seem to cloud in his eyes as he remembered how his father would also act like warriors and play around with wooden sticks and his mother didn't tell them to stop rather joined their fight.

Taehyung missed his parents and there was no way his parents are ever coming back, that hurt to even conclude actually.

That reminds him—

"Where is Maa?" Taehyung questioned looking around expecting to see the old woman.

"Oh, Ms. Kang went to the market early this morning and hasn't returned since" Mrs. Jeon informed Taehyung.

"Since early morning? It's literally eleven right now" Taehyung mumbled he brought his hand up and checked the time it was actually thirty minutes past eleven, "You. Come here" he called out for the guard motioning the man to stand infront of him.

"I want you to— wait, who are you?" Taehyung stopped his order and questioned seeing a completely new face, his eyebrows raised up seeing the conflicted look befalling on the man's face.

"I'm asking you again, who are you?" Taehyung questioned again, he saw the male's quivering hand reaching behind his back and before the male could take it out, the Queen had kicked the male's shin with force, a swift motion and Taehyung's pocket knife was near the man's throat.

"Tell me and I'll let you live, I promise" Taehyung whispered leaning down staring deep in those peach coloured irises, he sniffed deeply knowing the man was a alpha.

And alphas were never appointed to guard the insides of the mansion.

"You are gonna die soon, very soon..." the peached haired male smiled devilishly as he pushed his own throat against Taehyung's knife letting out a hiss.

It wasn't expected by him when the knife pressed deeper slowly slitting his throat and the man fell on the floor gasping for air as he kept a hand over his throat tougue lulling out coughing out and withering and mumbling some gibberish as his body trembled with the light around him brighting with the spots of back forming in his vision and within the next minute he was no more alive.

Watching the man withering and the warm blood on his fingers drying, Taehyung felt absolutely nothing, no remorse, no regret— just nothing.

It wasn't the first time he has seen someone dying right in front of his eyes, this wasn't new to him and nor did he care about the life of the person, he just stared at the warm blood splattering out in little sprinkles tainting the white marble floor.

The Queen oddly was satisfied seeing the whiteness of the floor getting painted by the thick bloody liquid.

"That's some bullshit and completely useless" Taehyung scoffed as he looked around seeing the mortified faces of the Jeons, just a minute ago they were happily smiling and giggling around before they witnessed a death.

"Jimin! Yoongi! Hoseok! Where the hell all of you are!?" Taehyung called out for the three completely not interested with the task of handling the Jeons who were still standing rooted in their places.

"My dearest Queen, they left with your mother-in-law in the morning as she asked them for their help"

Taehyung turned towards voice which was his right seeing another man striding forwards towards him as the man held a gun in his hand aiming it at the omega.

"Stay where you are!" Jungkook growled and attempted to walk towards his mate but all he felt was a sting in his neck which made him growl louder than before, he turned around seeing his parents being stung with injections as they tried to fight back, he heard Taehyung's scream and panic flooded into his veins along with the liquid that was injected into him.

He felt torn apart between two worlds with his vision completely blurred, his everything was falling apart right infront of his eyes as he gasp when a sharp pain ran through his abdomen and the shocks of pain seemed to be flooding continuously making it unable for him to move with his heart thunding when he heard another scream, it was his mother screaming.

"Why the fuck aren't you fainting!?"

An annoyed voice was heard and Jungkook again let out a groan when a painful blow hit his chest now, all pain seemed to be flooding all over his body as he realised he was continuously being hit, he again heard a painful scream and he wasn't sure anymore who was it.

And everything seemed dull with dark spots being everywhere, the hits were now stronger than before and all Jungkook could hear was silence rather than the sound of the fists hitting his body.

'Ju-Justin... Ju-Justin... Justin'

That was Jungkook's last hope as he kept calling out for his wolf, he dropped down on his knees and now he felt the pain travelling through his nose and felt some warm liquid gushing through his nose and again he heard a crack that reverberated around his mind with another sense of pain overpowering his senses.

Then it was all dark.

Silent.

Black.

Lifeless.