Chapter 66 - Married

The day of marriage had already arrived.

Whole packhouse was decorated in the theme of pink and white every with all the lights switched on along with those fairy lights, the maids were running all around yelling at eachother occasionally with; Bring it here. No not there. A bit higher. Make it look pretty. Not that please.

Hustle was everywhere and Taehyung stood on the top of staircase looking at the maids and workers everywhere, he sighed out loudly closing his eyes briefly as the realisation settled in him for the nth time today making his heart beat race.

He was getting married.

Again.

But like the first time he wasn't locked up in a damned room crying his eyes out wanting to die already and was going to get crowned as the Queen.

He wanted to live today, he couldn't wait until the clock strikes six in the evening and he'd walk through the red carpet that was already laid on the floor and maids made it sure that they don't step on the carpet as the carpet had divided the living room into two parts, then he would first say his vows for Jungkook marrying his mate and then step down from his responsibility of being a Queen.

"Hey"

Taehyung looked at his side and smiled at Bogum seeing the alpha smile back at him.

"Hey" Taehyung replied sighing as he hugged the male.

"I— I wanna congratulate you" Bogum let out with a sigh accompanying as he fondly ruffled Taehyung's hair parting away from the hug seeing the omega practically glow under the lights.

"Thank you, what is Jungkook doing?" Taehyung questioned seeing the alpha roll his eyes.

"Don't ask, that brat is literally crying to see you and says that he'd get a heart attack if his eyes don't see you— Hoseok is literally holding him down" Bogum ranted thinking about how Jungkook was almost near to cry begging everyone to let him get out of his room and meet his fiancé.

"Dramatic as always I see" Taehyung laughed out shaking his head, if he could he would take a peak at Jungkook but Jimin was standing right out of Jungkook's room restricting him to even get a glimpse of his alpha.

"I don't really know how would you be able to put up with him... and through all that I'm happy for you" Bogum smiled at the Queen, he looked at the decorations going on around just like Taehyung was doing as there were no more conversations between them.

"Are you not jealous?" Taehyung suddenly questioned his eyes fleeting towards the alpha seeing the blue haired male let out a chuckle.

"I'm way past that petty jealousy, I know I was wrong and sometimes I think that I should have treated Hyuna better than I did, I miss her" Bogum sighed out looking at the ceiling for a brief moment before he brought his gaze back to Taehyung.

"It's okay, she would be happy knowing that her mate misses her" Taehyung consoled and patted on Bogum's shoulder before he took his leave getting back to his room probably to get ready even though there were still four hours for the ceremony.

"I wish you are happy wherever you are Hyuna" Bogum mumbled under his breath as he walked towards Jungkook's room seeing Jimin standing out of the door and opening the door for him.

"Hey kiddo" Bogum smiled at the trueblood growled at him frowning, the purple head's nose seemed to twitch as he glared at the alpha.

"Why were you with my mate? Are you still trying to get him?" Jungkook shot his questions his eyes narrowing at the older as he poked his tougue against his inner cheek.