Chapter 59 - Paradise

"Now the fun begins"

When these words left Jungkook's lips with his lips curling into a wider smirk that made his teeth visible— those adorable front bunny teeth and completely contrary to it those sharp fangs, Taehyung just looked at him with his eyes widened.

"Even though I don't really want to wait, let me ask you once again and think properly before you answer, are you listening right now?" Jungkook asked as he leaned forward with his chest touching the omega's sweaty back, he laid soft kisses around the tanned shoulders before he sucked a part of skin between his lips and started to nibble on it while swiping his tougue around it with intervals.

"Ye-yes Alpha" Taehyung answered as he released a shaky breath, the pressure on his lower back applied by Jungkook palm resting near his tail bone made him spread his bend legs more.

"Good, do I have your consent for everything or is there something I am not supposed to do at all, I don't want you to feel like I'm forcing you into something at all" Jungkook said out as his hand previously resting on Taehyung's lower pack slid down his forefinger trailing over the crack of the older's ass, teasingly wiggling his finger in the muscle ring there hearing the omega inhale a sharp breath.

"My patience is running out my pretty slut, come on tell me if I can do anything I want having your consent. You are my sweet, beautiful mate, aren't you? And I wouldn't like to force into something, now so tell me pup" Jungkook whispered ever so softly as his finger kept moving around the sensitive place, now finally wiggling in his forefinger and moving it in and out in a steady pace.

"D-do anything you want, you do have my consent for anything Alpha. I love you" Taehyung said as he gasped when he felt the slight burn of the stretch when the second finger penetrated inside him now stretching his rim making him whimper.

"I love you more my sweetheart, thank you for giving me your consent my Queen" Jungkook smirked as he moved his fingers inside Taehyung, the velvety walls around his fingers clenched which made his grunt as he started to rut his hips against Taehyung's thigh.

"Ah, right there Alpha~" Taehyung moaned as he pushed his hips back, his hanging length now again hard looking a bit swollen at the tip, the sharp tingles of over sensitivity making him lose his balance.

"I know, I know" Jungkook whispered as he curled his fingers thrusting them inside Taehyung hearing those lewd squelching wet sounds, made sure to nugg against the prostate which made Taehyung curve his back even more his pretty lips spurting out curses in utter pleasure.

Penetrating his third and fourth finger together he made sure his omega was completely prepared for his length which was leaking with pre-cum, with those white beads of semen now spreading against Taehyung's thigh.

Taking his slick wet fingers out he heard a brief whine from the omega who had started to grind his plush ass directly on his dick wiggling around and starting to rub against his hardness.

"Fuck!" Taehyung gasped at the sting on his ass-cheek when a sharp swat was directed towards his flesh, he moaned when his other ass-cheek also got spanked making him almost slip his elbows and knees burning as the friction with the sheets rubbed against his skin.

"Patience" Jungkook growled even though his own patience was running thin seeing the glorious sweaty body, those luscious curves made him lick his lips, he got off the bed immediately hearing Taehyung cry out for him as he picked up his belt which was left forgotten on the floor.

With no further delay Jungkook climbed over the bed he made the older on the bed on his back and tied Taehyung's hands together above his head with the omega just gasping and trying to get out of the restriction.