Chapter 32 - Training

This morning was so bittersweet.

There was a splendid view in front of Jungkook's sight, the Queen was sleeping curled up in the duvets with numerous pillows around him- five to be exact, from those five pillows the omega was using three with one being under his head, another being between his arms and the third one was getting hugged by his legs.

And all Jungkook could do was lay on the couch which was turned into a bedding, as he continued to stare at the omega early at dawn.

It wasn't usual of Jungkook to wake up this early but thanks to his alarm placed near right his ear, it was three past half in the morning as he yawn continued to stare at the enchanting sleeping omega.

"How can he look so beautiful even while sleeping?" Jungkook chuckled, and continued to stare at Taehyung like a lovesick puppy because he couldn't touch his mate.

Yesterday, when Taehyung told him to address him as 'my Queen', Jungkook didn't think much about it. But when he sat on the bed he was immediately kicked out of it, with Taehyung saying that the purple head not only have to address him as 'Queen' but also behave as if he was just a pack member not Taehyung's mate.

The only reason he was in the same room as Taehyung's is that, the Queen's wolf would get restless if it's mate wasn't around.

Resulting in Jungkook laying on the couch which was a... portable bed?, He didn't knew what it was actually called because his general knowledge sucks no wonder why he has been almost failing his literature class.

Anyways, his lips adorned a long pout completely puckering his lips out, the reason was that he couldn't touch Taehyung.

Taehyung has clearly warned Jungkook yesterday itself that the younger won't touch him until Taehyung believes that he is worth touching him.

Ouch, that hurt Jungkook with no filter.

Sighing Jungkook got up, he scratched his navel area yawning again, he had to go for training today, he always skips training because it's just too tiring but today he has to do it extra.

"Fuck my life" Jungkook groaned and took a towel with him entering the bathroom.

He liked Taehyung's bathroom, every thing here seemed straight out of the royal middle age period with the modern touch ofcourse.

Entering the shower cube, he turned the nozzle towards left as cold water started sprinkling on his body, shuddering for a moment his body finally got used to the cold as he enjoyed the cold water cascading down his body.

He didn't wash himself completely because he is gonna have another shower once he returns from the training grounds.

Getting out of the shower cube he stood in front of the sink glancing himself at the mirror, he frowned seeing his wet hair touch his shoulders he knew he desperately needs a hair cut, soon after brushing he got out of the bathroom wrapped up only in a towel around his waist.

Again he took a glance at Taehyung who still seemed to be sleeping, he smiled and walked near towards the older.

Such a angel he looked, and Jungkook couldn't help but smile seeing the older sniff in his sleep, just like a little baby.

"Baby"

The word rolled out of Jungkook's lips without even a second thought, as he stared down at Taehyung. He would love to call the older his baby, seems so domestic, something couples would do.

Were they a couple?

No, ofcourse not. Whatever happened between them that wasn't because they were couples it was because they are mates and are supposed to be together. They weren't boyfriends or anything close to that, they were just soon to be mates.