*11*

Waking up is very disorientating except for one thing

Waking up is very disorientating except for one thing. Tarzan is snoozing next to me. The room has the colors as my room in BTS house but the layout is different. This must be the apartment dad bought. I quietly scoot out of bed and smile at my outfit. I'm wearing his shirt and nothing else. 

Looking at him a little longer I'm just so happy he's mine. Next I check my surroundings but it's too dark, so I'll check the rest of the apartment first. I exit the room and walk through the hallway. And it's the same colors as back home. The floor is a light wooden. The walls are a light grey and white mixed. The furniture is wooden too, but grey. 

The hallway leads to the main living and it's an open plan and I love it. There are a lot of windows to let the daylight in. Walking to the windows to check the view, I'm surprised we're so high up. The view is beautiful and I stand and drink it in. 

Suddenly arms snake around my waist and a hard body is pressed against my back. He kisses my cheek as I wrap my hands over his. "Good morning. How do you feel?" He whispers a little hesitant. 

"Good morning. I'm fine. How did we get here?" I question back. He tightens his embrace and gives me another kiss, "your bodyguards drove us here." He sighs and I wonder why he's a little sad. When I'm about to open my mouth and question him, the doorbell rings. 

I break out of his embrace when he lifts his chin of my shoulder. I walk to the front door and see the intercom. There's a little screen and I see Won-Shik so I press the button to open the door downstairs so he can get up here. 

I takes him a couple of minutes and I open the door at the knocking. He beams bright at me and he blushes. I look down and slap myself on the forehead. Oops. I'm only wearing Tarzan's shirt but it's luckily buttoned up. I wave him in as I smile big at him. "That's a nice way to greet your guests this early in the morning" and he winks. 

"Of course. Anything for my guests." I laugh. He follows me and then walks to the kitchen. I'm curious so I follow him and Tarzan comes over too. They greet each other a little awkwardly and I bite my lip so I'm not smiling too big. Sitting down on a stool at the island I watch as Won-Shik unloads the bags he has with him. 

Out comes a complete breakfast, already prepared and when he opens the first carton the smell has my stomach grumble loudly. Won-Shik gets plates and cutlery. Glasses follow and as I'm starved, I moan and put food on my plate. Tarzan groans in longing and takes a seat next to me and attacks. 

He looks funny and I observe him as I chew my food. Won-Shik chuckles and cleans the empty bags into the trash. "Enjoy. Aqua, you're expected for the auditions. They start at 10 so we need to leave in an hour. Is that okay?" He questions. I nod, my mouth full of food. He leaves Tarzan and me alone and I hear the faint closing of the front door. 

"So," breaking the silence, I look at him when he looks up. "What happened last night?" 

His eyes grow a little fearful and I begin to worry. That bad? He worries his lip with his teeth and eventually sighs when I'm perfectly happy to wait for an answer. I'm done eating anyway and still have enough time left.