*50*

"How do you know Jimin is awake?" Joonie crosses his arms, looking at me

"How do you know Jimin is awake?" Joonie crosses his arms, looking at me. The others unconsciously hold their breath waiting for my answer. It's like time is frozen, nobody moves, afraid to break the spell.

Shrugging my shoulders, "I just know. Come on, let's go." I don't wait for more questions and walk to my shoes. Jin, followed directly by Tae and then Hobi storm into the hallway. I have my left foot just inside my shoe, looking up and laughing at their bewildered faces.

Joonie, Kookie and Yoongi come into the hallway too, walking closer to me. Kookie stops next to Hobi but Yoongi and Joonie come and put their shoes on as well. Did Jimin talk to you, Love? Of course he figures it out immediately. I don't answer and just smile at him finishing with my right shoe.

I grab the door knob and look at the four stunned men. "Are you coming? If not then we three will go or I will go alone but I'm definitely going."

"You're one hundred percent sure Jimin is awake?" Hobi questions me as he looks deeply into my eyes, well he tries, he's not exactly close enough for that.

"I know with every fiber in my being he's awake. Now stop stalling and come with me." I open the door and look back at them and Hobi, Tae and Jin get their shoes, Kookie bites his lip and then his shoulders slump and he sighs. Five minutes later we are on our way.

I'm filled with giddy joy about seeing and really talking to Jimin. "Can I go first? Alone? Maybe ten minutes?" I question the guys and Yoongi who's sitting next to me, kisses my cheek.

Then he puts my hair behind my ear, "You can have fifteen minutes, Love. We will wait for you." Glancing at the others I see only smiles and love shine back at me. I kiss Yoongi's lips and pull back.

"Thank you. I love you." I address all six and like this some get very shy and look down while others puff their chest, making me laugh at how silly they are. The rest of the drive is in silence and as the road speeds under us I think of ways to tell Jimin we are soulmates.

When the car stops I pull myself back from the thoughts swamping my mind. The windows of the car are dark, so no one can look in. The guys all put on face masks and even though I think it's pointless, I put one on too.

The people will still know it's us so I don't understand it but I rather get inside the hospital than to argue about it now. The door opens and we climb out one after the other. I see Won-Shik and my shadows mixed with BTS' security and the group is so large it's a miracle we can get anywhere.

I barely register us moving from the car to the elevators of the hospital, I don't even see all the people I know are staking out the hospital. Inside the small box it's cramped and I'm sandwiched between Jin and Hobi and yes their hands wander and I can't do anything to stop them. Glaring at Hobi who is in front of me I yelp when Jin pinches my ass, making me jump on the spot.

Every one of my soulmates chuckles and glancing at Won-Shik and Chunhee, I see them blush and I smile. Despite Jin surprising me I like to shock people, no matter how and I'm happy my men like to give me the opportunity to do so.