*31*

This morning I awake from noises next to the bed

This morning I awake from noises next to the bed. When I crack my eyes open I see Tae getting dressed, his back to me.

"Good morning Snuggles. What time is it?" I yawn, covering my mouth with a hand. Tae whirls around at my voice and smiles at me, all boxy.

"Good morning Kitten. It's 7 am. Go back to sleep, I just need to go back and pretend I slept there so they won't be overly suspicious." Tae answers and he comes over to my side and kisses my lips and then my forehead.

"I'll see you in two days. I love you Kitten. Goodbye and have a fun day today. And I'll help Jin, making sure Namjoon will win today. Bye." And he walks out of my bedroom. And I am still a little sleepy so I set the alarm and snuggle into my blankets.

The alarm blaring loudly wakes me and I feel groggier than the first time I woke up today. I sit up and yawn, rubbing my face after. I get out and walk to my bathroom, doing my morning routine blindly. I dress in light blue jeans, a simple white t-shirt and red converse. All for Joonie today, I'm not worried. Jin and Tae will help him win. Arriving in the kitchen I see my fruit is all gone, so instead of eating breakfast, I'll get something on the way.

I visit a breakfast diner, eating French toast with cream cheese and bananas. It's so good, I'm planning on taking the guys here for breakfast at least once. Traffic is heavy today and it takes me longer to reach my destination. I park in the same spot and get out quickly. I rush to the house and when I look through the window I see them playing board games. Sneaking in the house is easy as they're so engrossed in the game they don't have ears or eyes for anything else.

Once the guys are finished the losing party follows the staff member without being prompted and Joonie sits, waiting alone.

"Namjoon, you have two choices before you and you can pick your prize." The manager begins and the brown box is placed at Joonie's feet who doesn't acknowledge it in any way.

"I pick Aqua." Joonie cuts the manager off and I smile, of course he knows.

"Okay. Well, enjoy." The manager says and then leaves shaking his head. I get up and walk over to where he's waiting.

"So you figured it out?" I question him and he smiles knowingly at me.

"Of course. Jin was good at keeping silent but I caught Tae sneaking in this morning and after questioning him, he told me with a huge smile. I believe he enjoyed his time with you." He explains, then he gets up and I need to tilt my head back to still see his face. I grab his shirt and pull, but he comes willingly.

His arms go around me and he pulls, making me stand on tiptoes. His lips land on mine and I grab the back of his head and weave my fingers through his hair. He groans and after a few heartbeats he breaks the kiss.

"Hi Joonie. I've missed you so much. I'm happy you are here. Ready to go?" I mumble as I hug him tight.

"Hello little Dove. I've missed you so much. Are you okay?" He questions me, holding my arms and scrutinizing my face. And I need to keep my mind from the two marks and their absence on my body or it will show in my face.