*24*

I wake up not immediately remembering the night before, feeling the arms around my frame it clicks

I wake up not immediately remembering the night before, feeling the arms around my frame it clicks. I'm back home, back with the ones I love. Looking to my left I see Kookie's face, peaceful in sleep and I'm happy the events aren't plaguing him. I don't know about myself. I suspect the passing out is the reason I didn't dream. And that's partly why I requested a kiss. A noise to my right makes me turn my head and I see the back of Hobi as he stands near his desk. He's only wearing pants and the muscles on his back move as he lifts his arm. I silently watch him and my eyes zero in on the spot where I have my wound and the skin is purple and blue on his back.

"Hobi' I exclaim as I sit up, he turns at my voice and Kookie jerks in an upright position. He looks around bewildered but I ignore him, pinning Hobi with my eyes.

"What's wrong?" He questions me as he walks closer to the bed. When he's close enough I yank on his pants and he plops down next to me. "Y/n? What ar-......." But I cut him off by turning him roughly and inspecting the bruise on his shoulder. I touch it softly and he inhales sharply.

"Did you take all of my pain? I barely feel it." I question him as I turn him back to face me. I want to see his expression. He swallows and doesn't want to look at me.

"It's no big deal. I barely feel it." He answers as he keeps avoiding my eyes. So he did, he's not denying it. I don't know how to feel. For one I'm happy he is willing to hurt himself for me. Well you know what I mean. But I love him and seeing him hurt or in pain hurts me. So in a way it's absolutely pointless for him to hurt himself.

I don't answer him and turn him around again. And when I lay my hand flat on the bruise he tries to move away. "Move one inch and I won't invite you to my bed for weeks." I grit through my teeth. He freezes and looks at me over his shoulder. He's indecisive but I'm not waiting for him and concentrate on what I want. It takes a few seconds but then I feel my hand radiate extreme heat and it travels over my arm to my shoulder where it settles in the wound and I feel the familiar stings of pain.

I remove my hand and the spot now is just red. He turns to me immediately when I release him.

"Y/n please don't. I can't bear to see you in pain." He whispers and his voice breaks at the end.

"Well I can't see you in pain. When you have a gunshot wound you can bear all the pain but as it so happens I have the wound so the pain stays with me." I answer as I get off the bed.

"But I....." He begins but I interrupt him.

"No. This is my decision. Just drop it, it's already bad enough you feel it when it happens." And I walk out of the room. And walking down to mine I realize I didn't greet Jungkook. Oh well I'll do it later. Grabbing clothes I exchange my room for the bathroom and do my morning routine. The shower I've been wanting since the horrible fight is finally within reach. Once the water is warm I step under it. And after I'm wet all over I grab the body wash and scrub every inch. Rinsing off I see the water turn a little pink but it is washed away almost immediately. Washing my hair my thoughts stray back to yesterday and I realize I'm not so shaken up by the almost rape and fight but more about having taken a life, even in defense.