𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟎 𝟒

●●☆☆●●

                                In your hesitation, I found my answer...

                                                               ●●☆☆●●

Morning

Taehyung POV :

 I woke up due to the bright sunlight hitting on my face. What the fuck ! who opened the window curtains ? I asked myself internally. I'm 100% sure it was my hyung. I went to the bathroom while ruffling my messy hair ,  still i was sleepy. Then i got remembered about the arrival of Jimin. I did my shower and went to the dressing room.

' I need to pick him'  , standing infront of the mirror i sprayed my favorite perfume all over my body and went downstairs to take my breakfast.

"KIM TAEHYUNG ! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT JIMIN IS COMING TODAY" Hyung greeted me on a pleasant way early in the morning  was yelling at me from the living room while i coming down from the stairs to his direction. And why is hyung so much interested on his arrival ?   cause , jimin is like his own brother for him as me.

 "I just planned you to tell it now" i responded to his yelling at me. "Yah ! Boys ! Stop arguing early in the morning will you ?!" Eomma scolded at us while arranging the dinning table. 

"I'm coming with you" hyung said and i nodded in response. "And also i gave the plans of the upcoming projects for your secretary " hyung completed his sentence and again i nodded in response. 

"No business talks while eating boys !" again Eomma scold at us and that's her one and only ability. 

<Time skip> (Your author is too lazy to wright😴).

I started the engine of my car to drive to the airport . Hyung sat on the passenger seat. "Be fast Taehyung it's already the time" i hummed. 

We arrived at the airport but no sign that jimin was there. So i called him and he said me to come near the parking. I went with hyung there as he said. "Here !" i heard someone shouting from the behind of us and yes , it was jimin. i smiled at him and walked towards him. We had a bro hug with him. 

"Oh my god ! my boy has grown up ah !" Hyung commented on jimin like his mother. We laughed at him seeing his Motherly - hood face. 

"Jimin ! here your luggage" someone called jimin from behind of him , and i peeked my head upon jimin's since jimin was shorter that me i could see a tall man with two luggages. "Who's that?" i asked jimin as that man came . "He's Namjoon. One of my friend there in Austrailia, He's a korean too so he came here with me hence it was his vacation period" i made a 'O' face and hands shaked with him.

"I'm Kim Taehyung , Jimin's Best Friend" I said while shaking his hand with a small smile

"I'm Kim Namjoon , and y--" he was about ask something looking at Hyung. but hyung interrupted him saying , 

"I'm Kim Seokjin , Taehyung's brother. you can call me jin and i'm the world wide handsome you know ?" I faced palmed mentally at his words. he's always like this. He thinks that he's most handsome after them all . well , that's not wrong either but i'm handsome than him...

"Oh Nice to meet you'll" Namjoon chuckled at him. He had cute dimples. Just after he said it I heard a girlish voice saying 'Oppa' . I turned around to spot two girls came running towards us. 

"Y/n!" Jimin yelled from the other side and ran towards that girl.

 What ?! When did he had a girl friend ? he never said me about an affair ? I need explanations NOW!  A-and wait ! did he said Y/n? That name is so much familiar for me...Who is she ? 

Your POV :

I hurriedly got ready to go to the airport. I woked up late and now the time is  9 ! I quickly wore a simple frock 

 I woked up late and now the time is  9 ! I quickly wore a simple frock 

(Your Dress 🥰🥰)

Cho-hee was helping me to get ready while scolding at me for being late. Poor thing , she was super excited to see his first love but because of me it's delaying. "I'm sorry I'm sorry , Let's go" i dragged her out of our mansion and drove to the Airport. 

<Time skip>

We arrived at the airport , it was almost 9:45 ! Oh gosh ! 

"I swear to god y/n  if namjoon oppa wasn't there i will cut you into pieces" cho-hee threatened me. I mouthed 'sorry' for her a ran to the parking , cause he didn't knew that i'm coming to pick him so he might take a cab. 

Walking fastly , cho-hee stopped and kept standing like a statue. "Yah you ! Are gonna to stand like that for rest your life ! " i called and then she shook her head saying 'no' and pointed her hand towards a direction. I crooked my eye brows and turned my head toward the direction she pointed to see Oppa !!!! 

I was delighted. I drag cho-hee's hand cause she was totally nervous to face Namjoon oppa. She was Embarrassed before talking a word with him. What the hell !

I ran towards him calling him 'Oppa'. then he moved his head aside from the man who was infront of him. He too came running near me and hugged me tighter. "Yah ! Stop it!" I slapped her arm. He chuckled at me.

 "My lil sis has grown up so pretty and cute and why did you came?" he squeezed my cheeks which a hate the most. "Yah Pabo! Can't i come to pick my oppa ?" you again hit his arm. Then someone hold my hand from behind and i know it was nervous version of Cho-hee. 

"Where's Namjoon oppa?" i asked oppa in order to make sure that he's here. "He's there" pointing at Namjoon oppa. Cho-hee's eyes got wider and her cheeks were super red as blood.

 "Cho-hee are you okay ? seems like you have fever" my oppa asked her as she hided her face under my arm. "It's just that...She's willing to talk with Namjoon oppa" i said oppa with a evil smile.

 He understood what i ment and gave me a thumb up. Oppa hold my hand and went towards the three boys he was talking to...

Then i saw...

That Stupid Brat folding his arms...?

___________________________

Hehe What about the chapter? Drop your reviews <3