𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟐 𝟒

●●☆☆●●

                                                       Let me love you...

                                                            ●●☆☆●●

"W-what?" You widened your eyes at him. What just he said now? Am I dreaming? You slapped your own face but no! You weren't dreaming and this is really happening and the words Jimin said now it's Freaking Real!!!!!

You wanted to laugh and scream at the same moment...

"You heard what I said. So, I'm going my baby sister. Good night" Jimin said winking at Y/n who was remaining there without even moving a muscle. Once you heard Jimin closing the door you started. 

"NO NO NO!! He was lying! It's not!" You started shouting which Jimin heard you who was walking to his room. Even he can hear your loud screaming. 

'My plan is working...' Jimin murmured smiling evilly. 

You covered your face from your palms and walked back and forth around the room. Shaking your head, trying to forget about it you went inside the bathroom and looked at your reflection from the mirror. 

There was a smiling emitting from your mouth which was not daring to leave for pretty face. You felt like Taehyung confessed you. 

You bit your lower lip and look down at your feet smiling to your self blushingly. But then got remembered that Jimin is the one who said it to you. What if it all a lie? What is he said those just to see your reactions for it? It might hurt you and there will be no point of being happy this much. 

And why I'm happy? Aish What's happening to me?? He's driving me crazy!!!

You decided to take a shower first to freshen up your silly mind. 

<Time skip> 

"Hello Unnie~!" You called her after wearing your pijamas. 

"Oh Hey y/nii Why you are calling me at this hour?" And yes, it's midnight now and you can't sleep. The words Jimin said you before was roaming around your head like a roller-coaster. 

"I can't sleep" Y/n said crossing her legs and hugged your huge teddy bear. "Why is that?" Jisoo frowned cause you're not a one who's staying awake at late night. 

"I need to ask you something" You said playing with cotton of the Teddy Bear.

 "Okay,..Go ahead" Jisoo said from the other side of the call. "What will happen if someone confessed you" You said it like a baby who's willing more milk to drink. 

Jisoo burst into laugh. 

Exactly, Chohee did the same...

"Why are you asking me this kind of question suddenly? Hold on! Did Tae-? OMG!!" Jisoo screamed. "Noo Unnie!! He didn't! Just don't scream" You tried to shut her.

 "Then what? Aish! I thought that boy used his brain to catch you" Jisoo scratch the back of her neck. You giggled a little. "It's not anyway..." You sighed. 

You opened your mouth to tell her too about that incident and also you haven't even exchange a single word with him till now. 

You spilled everything when Jisoo carefully listening to you. She felt pity on you...

 "I can't understand Unnie. Whenever I sees him it feels like only me and him who's exciting in this world and no any other. He makes me feel unconscious and nervous. I can't even speak correctly just because his presence affect me so much. I don't how and why but--" 

"Perhaps you likes him?" Jisoo continued your words without letting you to spill. "Is it?" She again asked. She let a sigh out as you remained silent.

Maybe she's correct? 

"I know y/n. I have felt the same on those days when Seokjin was around me. I really couldn't process myself when I see him. That's because I like him so much... I was in love with him even though my foolish side isn't ready to accept that.... " She paused.

"Unknowingly he too grew feeling for me and finally he confessed me without any doubt. He said me that he was so scared to tell me about his feelings for me cause he thought that I want accept him... But the film script wasn't that. I'm the first one who fell on him at first and he didn't knew that. But see here y/nii. The fate kept both of us together. Right now, you are going through the same thing as me y/n..." Those words mean so much love, affection and need to you. You really felt those. Your small heart started to pound. 

"I-I c-can't Unnie. I don't know whether I like him or not. I just miss him" You said, ready to tear up.

Maybe it's fair. I girl like you, who haven't experienced love before maybe soo tensed at her first time but the only thing is,

  Is this is the first? Am I into him?

 "Aigoo my baby~ I can understand you. The only thing you should do now is, listen to your heart. Not the mind. Cause your mind says always the false. Follow your heart. It may keep you totally fine. Okay ? Now sleep. I'm pretty sure that boy is too thinking about you know" You chuckled shyly.

 "Thank you Unnie...You're always there for me..." You spoke. "Always...Always for you y/n. Now sleep y/nii tomorrow will be a memorable day for you" Jisoo said in order to cheer you up. 

"Good night Unnie~!" 

"Good Night Y/nii~!" 

"I like him?"

To be continue...😈

Hey buddies! Hope you enjoyed the updates. So yeah, it finishes from here so you should stay tuned for the rest...Let's meet with the next till then Bye and Take Care~!

BORAGHE ARMY!💜